Jury Finds Black Driver Guilty Of Manslaughter For Killing White Girl In Georgia Stand Your Ground Case

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Don't matter if you half White, especially in the South.

Homie probably hit the Desus when she said that shyt on the stand.

"This bytch....." :damn:

giphy.gif

:francis:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
You know she was "spoken to" about that. :mjpls:

Self preservation is a mutha :mjpls:
Right.

The white will come back in 40 years talking about “she was coerced, felt In fear of her life of the consequences for not cooperating and afraid of her community’s reaction”
:mjpls:
with no legal consequences. No accountability for her past “blemishes” and “mistakes in judgement”
:mjpls::mjpls:

She’s “settled down with 2 kids by her white husband and volunteers with the homeless, her life moved on, why can’t you”

skokiaan

African original
Daps
Reppin
One Africa
He will walk free after 3 years (5 in total) and everyone will thank justice...they will sing and dance rejoicing not realizing it was all to check breh so he knows he is not equal to cacs.

I think the same happened to cosby....brehs being put in they place.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Right.

The white will come back in 40 years talking about “she was coerced, felt In fear of her life of the consequences for not cooperating and afraid of her community’s reaction”
:mjpls:
with no legal consequences. No accountability for her past “blemishes” and “mistakes in judgement”

As American as Apple Pie.

I 100% believe she was told not to condemn those racist fukkbois. The fact she didn't even tell her boyfriend speaks volumes. His lawyers could have at least come up with another strategy. I hope he gets her on tape or text admitting she was coerced to play dumb and perjure. :francis:

Daps
Why are y'all making this about his girlfriend and not his guilty verdict or about his aggressors who pushed him to this point?

It's just PAWG this and PAWG that.

Moving past that. This is one of those cases we need to always keep in mind and post as a counterpoint to people who say that rules aren't different for us when it comes to the justice system. Whenever applicable this man's name and situation should be on the tip of your tongue as to how murky this stuff becomes.
Truth....even if ol girl defended him, they would have found some other reason to convict.

She definitely sold him out but a Black man using a gun for ANYTHING other than killing other Black people is going to get the short end.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yep, the bytch testified she didn't here any racial slurs and that she told him to put his gun away. Breh thought because he's half white it was ok to date PAWGS, not in Georgia my guy.

Well all that is irrelevant, we're they trying to run him off the road or not, anything that was said or not said doesn't matter

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Read closely.

His own pawg sold him out, that’s why it was able to stick. :wow:

It was him versus every white person (and two black women :mjpls:) in that room.

Y’all pawgers gone learn eventually.

"Rigdon also testified that she urged Wilson to put his gun away and not use it."

and nikkas defend these once a week bathing bytches..

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
How do brehs/brehettes lay up with these people knowing all the pain, tragedy, and even dysfunction they have caused our people? It’s insane.
I can’t even call it. I won’t even try smh. The c00ns and connettes thinking with that mentality need to be left in the dust. The only way they learn is through consequences. That segment will die on that hill, Defending their actions to the detriment of themselves.

But I do appreciate that most of the responses in this thread are not excusing her remarks or associating with cac activity though.
:wow:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
yal giving this white girl a lot of credit when his defense failed him more than anyone else :mjlol: if anything his family needs to be suing his lawyers for even putting that bytch up there since she was unreliable from the jump

like how the fukk you got people pulling shenanigans in discovery and being reclused without bias and you don't get a mistrial at minimum?

when you decide to carry, take note of ALL this shyt and how many different ways you can get caught in someone else's spin fr