Jury Finds Black Driver Guilty Of Manslaughter For Killing White Girl In Georgia Stand Your Ground Case

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
Why are y'all making this about his girlfriend and not his guilty verdict or about his aggressors who pushed him to this point?

It's just PAWG this and PAWG that.

Moving past that. This is one of those cases we need to always keep in mind and post as a counterpoint to people who say that rules aren't different for us when it comes to the justice system. Whenever applicable this man's name and situation should be on the tip of your tongue as to how murky this stuff becomes.

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
When I first heard this story the thing that stuck out for me was shooting from the moving car. I feared that would screw him over.

Please yall understand this...
THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A "WARNING SHOT"!

YOU ARE GOING TO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR EVERY ROUND YOU FIRE!

You better be sure of your target and what is beyond it. You better hit your target.

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
However, Rigdon did not corroborate the defense’s claims that racist language was being shouted from the truck. When asked by the prosecution whether she heard any racist slurs, Rigdon responded simply, “I didn’t hear any,” and claims she was distracted by “other things.”
:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I couldn't imagine the rage he must have felt seeing his white girlfriend sit on that stand and not even corroborate the defense’s claims.

Or the anger at realizing that the prosecutor and judge had communications that his lawyers were not aware of. I am not sure how that does not rise to the level of judicial and prosecutorial misconduct. At minimum he should get a new trial outside of that county.

Rayg1919

Rookie
Daps
When I first heard this story the thing that stuck out for me was shooting from the moving car. I feared that would screw him over.

You better be sure of your target and what is beyond it. You better hit your target.
I don't know if he had a license to carry or was just taking advantage of the states open carry laws but gun owners should get the license to carry regardless because you learn the basic gun laws. Even if you shoot a gun and you are in the right, you are going to be in legal trouble both criminal and civil. It's gotta be the absolute last resort. The problem with these open carry laws is that now you have a lot of people who have guns legally who dont understand the law. But you have to account for every bullet you fire.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Why are y'all making this about his girlfriend and not his guilty verdict or about his aggressors who pushed him to this point?

It's just PAWG this and PAWG that.

Moving past that. This is one of those cases we need to always keep in mind and post as a counterpoint to people who say that rules aren't different for us when it comes to the justice system. Whenever applicable this man's name and situation should be on the tip of your tongue as to how murky this stuff becomes.
Every black person knows how the injustice system works so you’re not posting any new enlightening information. Just go ahead with the “defend white womenz” position which emanates from your comment.

From a legal perspective, Are you serious with this post of yours? You do realize that had his white “girlfriend” stated that she heard racist comments coming from the antagonists -that would have justified the standard of proof for reasonable doubt and provided first hand evidentiary eyewitness information that this was a racially motivated attack against the black male defendant thus giving additional support to his attorneys in proving the self defense claim or at the least, relieved him of criminal culpability. At the end of the day, she potentially committed purgery to stay on code with her caucus crowd rather than be ostracized for going against the white perpetrators which led to her black “boyfriend’s” legal demise. Guess he found out who his true “friends” are and how much his Life didn’t matter to her. But go off.

Last edited:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina

Yeah.... this one is a mess. That girl's testimony ultimately don't mean shyt tbh

They should have a clear path to an appeal due to the judge moving dirty, but that moving vehicle stuff is ROUGH when it comes to self-defense. You're honestly better just pulling over and if things escalate from there - carry on however you have to.

The defense overall was a shytshow though