Juror speaking out on cnn right now

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
better yet, how do you reach for a gun behind your back when you're being mounted on YOUR back --while having your head bashed in! explain the science behind it, lay on your back and try to pull a gun out from behind you

i seriously doubt he was getting his head bashed in. taking punches yeah but getting his head bashed against the ground no. i also don't think Trayvon told him he was gonna kill him, stalked his car, or even reached for his gun. like i said i feel Zimmerman lied his ass off to make his reaction look more legit. if they told the truth he probably would have been a lock for manslaughter hell the damage he took wasn't even that severe.

the problem with all this is it just isn't clear what happened after dude got off the phone between that and him shooting Martin.

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She went really hard for a guy who is

- A murderer
- An accused child molester
- Assaulted a police officer
- Been involved in a Domestic Violence dispute
- Possible drug user

Am I missing anything else on GZs rap sheet?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i seriously doubt he was getting his head bashed in. taking punches yeah but getting his head bashed against the ground no. i also don't think Trayvon told him he was gonna kill him, stalked his car, or even reached for his gun. like i said i feel Zimmerman lied his ass off to make his reaction look more legit. if they told the truth he probably would have been a lock for manslaughter hell the damage he took wasn't even that severe.

the problem with all this is it just isn't clear what happened after dude got off the phone between that and him shooting Martin.

i think the reality is a lot more grim. zimmerman basically accosted TM, got his ass beat, pulled out a gun -- this is where trayvon starts screaming for help, only for zimmerman to shoot him in a fit of rage.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Cacs still being demons.

That's never changing. Like I said, sometimes we have demons like this clown :demonic:

But Whites sometimes have angels like the :lawd: baby. I love that but let's be real, most whites are spawn of Satan and are made in his image.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't know why y'all let this type of shyt bother you. We have seen this movie before, and it always ends the same...

We are minorities, and that isn't just in terms of population, but also in wealth, power, and prestige. Whenever it's us against them, we will always lose and that won't change no time soon. I'm not even sure if we can change that. Even when we THINK we are getting a win(Obama), we still somehow lose.

Once the racial undertones of this case started to surface it was a done deal for the prosecution. They should have just stopped showing up to court and said fukk it.

RC-P90

✊🏾
Bushed
Daps
it was obvious zimmerman was lying...even the juror anderson interviewed said she believe there were "fabrications" and "enhancements" in his story but that it happened "the way george said it happened"--:dahell:...she was calling him george thru the whole interview like she knew him personally...

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh about her book deal

Late Monday night, Sharlene Martin of Martin Literary Management LLC told BuzzFeed that Juror B37 will no longer pursue a book deal.

The juror’s statement, via Martin:

“I realize it was necessary for our jury to be sequestered in order to protest our verdict from unfair outside influence, but that isolation shielded me from the depth of pain that exists among the general public over every aspect of this case. The potential book was always intended to be a respectful observation of the trial from my and my husband’s perspectives solely and it was to be an observation that our ‘system’ of justice can get so complicated that it creates a conflict with our ‘spirit’ of justice.

Now that I am returned to my family and to society in general, I have realized that the best direction for me to go is away from writing any sort of book and return instead to my life as it was before I was called to sit on this jury.”

The juror’s announcement came after Martin — who has also represented Amanda Knox’s ex Raffaele Sollecito — decided to drop her following hours of outrage on social media.
“After careful consideration regarding the proposed book project with Zimmerman Juror B37, I have decided to rescind my offer of representation in the exploration of a book based upon this case,” Martin said at the time.

Earlier Monday, when the partnership was first announced, Martin said she hoped Juror B37’s book would help the public “understand the commitment it takes to serve and be sequestered on a jury in a highly publicized murder trial …. It could open a whole new dialogue about laws that may need to be revised and revamped to suit a 21st century way of life.”
But on Monday evening, Juror B37 went on CNN to defend the jury’s decision to find George Zimmerman not guilty.

“I think both were responsible for the situation they had gotten themselves into,” she said. “I think they both could have walked away.”

Not long after the interview aired, calls for Martin to drop the juror intensified. A Change.org petition by Genie Lauren circulated, asking Trayvon Martin supporters to not “allow this person to profit off of the injustice that they’ve served to the American public.” By 12:30 a.m. on Tuesday, it had more than 800 signatures.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/jtes/zimmerman-juror-decides-not-to-write-a-book

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Zimmerman is clearly lying hell many of his lies were exposed. i don't even support him all i'm saying is most people if they were in a situation where someone got the drop on them and they had a gun would go for their gun.

they didn't put Zimmerman on the stand because dude's story of full of lies and regardless of what happened he would have incriminated himself.

Stop fukkin taking up for this caaac. There is no fukkin explanation for what happened. NONE. Trayvon stood HIS ground. You do know you can start an physical altercation without being the first one to throw a punch right?

How do you think Zimmerman approached Trayvon?

Was it closer to A) Hey sir, my name is George and Im the community watchman. I would like to speak to you for a moment.

or

B) HEY YOU! STOP *possibly chases after him and threatens him*

TRAYVON stood HIS ground. Had Zimmerman not accosted him, Trayvon would be alive.

Get the fukk out of here with that "he could have pulled the gun because of this-this-or this" logic.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Did anyone see Mark Geragos spitting that ether on CNN? :wow: That's my super lawyer :to:

It doesn't take a super lawyer to see this case was botched.

It does sadden me to see these black men and women come on these channels and try to reason with some bullshyt because you can tell they are mentally compromised. It really goes to show you how white supremacy has fukked Black people up of all social statuses.