Juror speaking out on cnn right now

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because they're not treated white, for the most part.

Race is not biologically determined.

I look as black as Kobe, but, biologically prolly as mixed as Obama.

I forgot where, but, I read, somehow, African Americans have a lot of Asian in them.

Race is socially determined. We see it all the time. Your race is how people treat you.

Barack Obama wasn't raised by black people, but, no one is callin' him white.

Note: I don't subscribe to the fact that Obama isn't "black enough."

:weirdo:

Have a coli member for a juror brehs..

MariahB

Pro
Daps
So allegedly the juror's husband is a lawyer and knows Mark O'Mara. She also claims that she didn't know much about the case. So your husband is a lawyer and you live in Sanford but you didn't hear much about the case? Gtfoh

TH29

Rookie
Daps
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcdSZw2-C18"]George Zimmerman Trial Juror #b37 Does Interview With Her Identity Concealed - YouTube[/ame]

This part really got me. "I don't think it did if there was another person Spanish, White, Asian, in the same situation he would have acted the exact same way."

:shaq2:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
i think the reality is a lot more grim. zimmerman basically accosted TM, got his ass beat, pulled out a gun -- this is where trayvon starts screaming for help, only for zimmerman to shoot him in a fit of rage.
we're talking what we think happened. its all wild speculation at best. in reality we don't know and it can't be proven beyond reasonable doubt that that's what did happen. if a jury convicted him i'm pretty sure his lawyers would have appealed that and got it overturned.

its bullshyt but that's just the way the legal system works. apparently in Florida if you get in an altercation and kill someone and there were no witnesses you can say it was self defense and walk.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why is the cac hiding, if she and the rest of the jurors felt their verdict was justice :pacspit:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Saw this comment on Youtube:

I personally believe her guilt of acquitting a murder is what compelled her to speak and go through with the book deal...thankfully the book deal is nixed..but I think she feels guilty and now she wants to somehow explain herself so she doesn't feel guilty anymore...sorry it's too late

Marciano

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Okay. Not answering. ..sheeesh yall should know by now...check my other 200 and figure it out.

I'm not on here that much, I've never seen you post before now & I ain't searching thru them 200 other posts....especially when you could have just answered the initial question with a simple yes or no.