Juror speaking out on cnn right now

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
so if ur a juror in this case, how do you show your face at work when you come back from "jury duty" in sanford, florida if u work around a bunch of black folks?????? :why:

SwagKingKong

All Star
Daps
yo guys, im not from the states so i aint familar with the whole jury system so lemme ask u this

are these jurors selected randomly? or are they "trained" or anything? know about law? or are these just regular folks ?

reading about this case makes me so fukking pissed, how the fukk did he not get charged with anything

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
yo guys, im not from the states so i aint familar with the whole jury system so lemme ask u this

are these jurors selected randomly? or are they "trained" or anything? know about law? or are these just regular folks ?

reading about this case makes me so fukking pissed, how the fukk did he not get charged with anything

Tax paying citizens that are chosen get thrown into a pool called a venire. From that, the citizens deemed most desirable given whatever criteria the court is seeking. The idea of the jury more or less is to have a group of your own peers hear the arguments and evidence on both sides and then go to decide guilt for the defendant and from there the Judge makes the ruling according to what the jury suggests.

No special training, the court is basically suppose to filter the venire into a team of jurors that can best handle the case. So, in a lot of cases in the south this funny type shyt goes on which made all this not at all surprising to begin with.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
But they now have cac members in their organisation, so they've lost credibility as far as I'm concerned.

:dahell: Excuse me. So basically they killed Malcom for nothin. I guess theres no where to run but africa now.

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This bytch said Trayvon caused his own death:snoop: wow just wow

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
4 other jurors released a statement saying the one from last night is speaking only on her behalf on some :whoa: shyt. The thing is 3 of them (if you believe what the juror last night said) let the other 3 convince them to vote not guilty. They know they did the wrong thing so now live with the consequences of your decision

King Poetic

I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
and she has the nerve to call the sister uneducated

tumblr_lsd0skcr6y1qav4y2.gif

Christie

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Orlando, FL (Winter Park Area)
4 other jurors released a statement saying the one from last night is speaking only on her behalf on some :whoa: shyt. The thing is 3 of them (if you believe what the juror last night said) let the other 3 convince them to vote not guilty. They know they did the wrong thing so now live with the consequences of your decision

Something isn't right...can't the feds get involved beca if this ir no?