Juror speaking out on cnn right now

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
" I Don't think he profiled him, but he thought he was just a young punk in his mind" :heh:

Yung Yogurt

Culo Season
Daps
Reppin
Team Peakaboo
B37 sounds sexy as fukk tho, I would give her the noodle and have her changing her whole outlook on african american individuals.

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
bytch said race had nothing to do with this case:stopitslime: I really want to back hand this bytch.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
My government professors in college agreed that the jury system was outdated. Back in those days, most people live in small towns where everyone knew each other(This is what jury of your peers come from). The reason the Supreme Court is just a panel of judges, because they had to deal with a larger population. They knew it wasn't possible to get a jury of your peers with a larger population.

All courts now should consist of a panel of judges, that are voted on by the people in different districts of the city. Each district would have a number of judge that represent their district.

:mindblown: how the fukk is this not in place?

chill breh....we complain about mandatory minimums and for profit prisons....

now you want to totally turn the system over to judges???

if the founders got one thing right, it was the consistent use of checks and balances

the judiciary would automatically become the strongest branch of government at every level

there is a reason why the supreme court is appointed by the executive branch (who is elected by electoral college, which is swayed by pop vote) and confirmed by the legislative branch (which is determined by popular vote)

We already get to vote in judges, but they should not be able to dominate the outcome of every piece of litigation.

*Angel*

Frozen Flames Goddess
Daps
Reppin
Goddess power
This whole case is sickening. It really showcases how ignorant and simple racists really are.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
chill breh....we complain about mandatory minimums and for profit prisons....

now you want to totally turn the system over to judges???

if the founders got one thing right, it was the consistent use of checks and balances

the judiciary would automatically become the strongest branch of government at every level

there is a reason why the supreme court is appointed by the executive branch (who is elected by electoral college, which is swayed by pop vote) and confirmed by the legislative branch (which is determined by popular vote)

We already get to vote in judges, but they should not be able to dominate the outcome of every piece of litigation.

The problem is America.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
yo guys, im not from the states so i aint familar with the whole jury system so lemme ask u this

are these jurors selected randomly? or are they "trained" or anything? know about law? or are these just regular folks ?

reading about this case makes me so fukking pissed, how the fukk did he not get charged with anything

Just random white women the prosecution and defense thing represent a jury of zimmermans peers. Made sure they kept minorities out of this trial.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
zimmerman parents interview with barbara walters.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k60_2njrT7E"]George Zimmerman's Parents Speak Out - YouTube[/ame]

it's crazy how ignorant and selfish white people can be. case in point the 5:05 mark. "new american culture of hate"? "america has changed"? "i never thought i would see so much hatred"??? :mindblown: did they completely forget jim crow and segregation? wtf is this cracker talking about America has changed for the worst?

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Damn they even got Newt Gingrich up there admitting that the justice system is racist. :wow: And he is talking about the injustice in how blacks are sentenced to prison. :wow: Wow never thought I'd hear Newt spit some real shyt. Even mentioned Chicago and how gangs out number police.