Juror speaking out on cnn right now

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
let's play devil's advocate here. making some assumptions put yourself in Zimmerman's position.

you're the neighborhood watch man and you see somebody for whatever reason you both don't know and find suspicious walking through the neighborhood they notice you and run (which to you would likely confirm your suspicion that they were up to no good i mean why else would they run?) and you get out of the car to see where they went and walk down the street and they jump you and a struggle ensues.

if you had a gun on you how much of a pounding would you take in a disadvantaged fight before reaching for it? would you continue to struggle in a fight you likely would never be able to gain the upper hand in? really how far would you let them beat you before reaching? would you let them beat you till you lose consciousness?

i think Zimmerman lied and fluffed up his story because he felt the need to make his shooting of Martin look more legitimate because he likely panicked and shot him out of fear. the stuff we're talking about in in hindsight. I honestly don't believe he got out of that car expecting to kill anybody or getting involved in a fight. like the Juror said he bit off more than he could chew but he had no idea what he was getting himself into.

the people on that jury probably looked at it like if they were in that position they'd have done what he did too.

See....I can't even put myself in that position because I would never chase after anybody late at night. I dont know what that person has on him :usure:

But I'll play your game......in that situation, anybody will go into survival mode. So if Zimmerman was getting his ass beat, I can see how he would grab for the gun. You can defend yourself alright. But what happens afterwards is left up in the air :mjpls: Zimmerman had the right to defend his self that night, the same way I would have the right to defend myself in a bar fight. But if by chance, I punched the nikka the wrong way and he broke his neck on the bar counter and died, how sure are you that I wouldn't get slapped with manslaughter :mjpls:

Zimmerman could've walked away and avoided the entire confrontation by calling the cops and explaining someone was running through the neighborhood after you tried calling their name. Or.....better yet......he could've shot a warning shot into the air to get Trayvon off of him instead of just outright murdering him. Ever thought of that? :gladbron: He could've held Trayvon at gunpoint until the cops arrived. Or....he could've shot Trayvon in the leg or the foot to wound him and waited for the cops to arrive. He didn't think about that though did he? :gladbron:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wait a minute, how did HALF the jury want to convict Zimmerman and then get rolled over like that? :mindblown:

They wasn't informed about a hung jury. They was told to either convict or acquit. It's many new corruption reports, about what really was going on in the courthouse. US Department of Justice might do have a case, with the new information that is coming out.

The government in Sanford, FL is under investigation.

criminology

hearse initiator
Daps
Reppin
Diamonds & Wood
that's irrelevant to the point if you getting pounded with no chance to physically gain control but you got a gun on you what do you do? how long do you let the pounding continue?

It's irrelevant to that situation, but that situation is not what happened. His injuries were no where near life threatening. He got off because of racist jurors, inept prosecution, fukked up laws and because he gunned down the only witness. He was a self appointed tough guy who instigated a situation, scared an innocent seventeen year old kid (!) who felt threatened, and apparently tried to protect himself. When shyt didn't go his way he shot the kid like the p*ssy he was.

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
that's irrelevant to the point if you getting pounded with no chance to physically gain control but you got a gun on you what do you do? how long do you let the pounding continue?

how can you reach back and grab a gun if you have no physical control? :dwillhuh:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
They wasn't informed about a hung jury. They was told to either convict or acquit. It's many new corruption reports, about what really was going on in the courthouse. US Department of Justice might do have a case, with the new information that is coming out.

Damn them CACs about to REALLY hate Holder. :russ:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So Zimmerman himself NEVER said Trayvon snuck up on him and attacked him, even though that's the one thing his supporters cling to to justify his shooting him? :wtf:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

That's not really my question tho. Even if they didn't know about a hung jury, three jurors wanting him convicted is still half of them. So I'm curious how all three of them were swayed to the side of acquitting Zimmerman and not the other way around.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

That's not really my question tho. Even if they didn't know about a hung jury, three jurors wanting him convicted is still half of them. So I'm curious how all three of them were swayed to the side of acquitting Zimmerman and not the other way around.

It was some corruption going on.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
See....I can't even put myself in that position because I would never chase after anybody late at night. I dont know what that person has on him :usure:
if i saw that kid literally breaking into somebody's house and i had my cell phone on me if it wasn't my house i would have drove off and not even called the cops but that's besides the point cause that's not what he did.

But I'll play your game......in that situation, anybody will go into survival mode. So if Zimmerman was getting his ass beat, I can see how he would grab for the gun. You can defend yourself alright. But what happens afterwards is left up in the air :mjpls: Zimmerman had the right to defend his self that night, the same way I would have the right to defend myself in a bar fight. But if by chance, I punched the nikka the wrong way and he broke his neck on the bar counter and died, how sure are you that I wouldn't get slapped with manslaughter :mjpls:
that's not comparable to that scenario. on top of that they should have gone after manslaughter in the first place and built a case for that. basically the prosecution overpersued and built their whole case on a charge they were never gonna get him on then at the end tried to throw in a couple lesser charges on some if you can't convict him on this then get him on these other ones.

Zimmerman could've walked away and avoided the entire confrontation by calling the cops and explaining someone was running through the neighborhood after you tried calling their name. Or.....better yet......he could've shot a warning shot into the air to get Trayvon off of him instead of just outright murdering him. Ever thought of that? :gladbron: He could've held Trayvon at gunpoint until the cops arrived. Or....he could've shot Trayvon in the leg or the foot to wound him and waited for the cops to arrive. He didn't think about that though did he? :gladbron:
in hindsight he could have walked away. shooting a warning shot in the middle of a struggle you didn't anticipate being it? you think the other guy is gonna let you get off a clear warning shot in the middle of the struggle?

Zimmerman really had two choices once the fight began if it began the way i described and Trayvon got the drop on him. choice one try to regain the upper hand by fighting back and risk failing. choice two go for the sure thing.

not my assumptions about what happened could be wrong because Zimmerman is clearly a liar and embellished the story to make himself seem a victim. but IMO logically the rundown i gave makes the most sense.

Beegio

You ni66as don't exist we eat filet mignon
Daps

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
So Zimmerman himself NEVER said Trayvon snuck up on him and attacked him, even though that's the one thing his supporters cling to to justify his shooting him? :wtf:

Zimmerman is clearly lying hell many of his lies were exposed. i don't even support him all i'm saying is most people if they were in a situation where someone got the drop on them and they had a gun would go for their gun.

they didn't put Zimmerman on the stand because dude's story of full of lies and regardless of what happened he would have incriminated himself.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Once again, why are you nikkas in here grieving and shyt? Did you muthaphuckas expect any empathy, humanity, and decency from America and the CAC race? How many times do I have to tell y'all that the CAC is born evil. They hate you for no other reason than you being black. Its a psychosis on the CACs part. Stop trying to integrate, befriend, and assimilate with these devils.

I hope you younger nikkas are getting that wake up call.

Cacs are the spawn of Satan. Just like their are some evil ass nikkas from Satan, their are some great sanctify cacs who are good people. But most cacs are children of demons.

This world is about the good and the evil. The good will always win at the end of the day. If those good are have melanin and don't, then so be it. I am with anyone who is for the good. The demons tho :ufdup:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

better yet, how do you reach for a gun behind your back when you're being mounted on YOUR back --while having your head bashed in! explain the science behind it, lay on your back and try to pull a gun out from behind you