Juror speaking out on cnn right now

Yung Yogurt

Culo Season
Daps
Reppin
Team Peakaboo
Clueless and dumb as most of you making arguments in this thread. Trayvon was "murdered" but you got idiots in here screaming for other people to get "murdered" for nothing, oh they made a choice you don't agree with, they gotta die. Yet, you want to criticize other races for actions. You people disgust me.

u sound angry 2, calm ya bytch ass down tho homey. I sense base in your voice and I ain't that nikka to play with on here.

Daps
Damn this dude made alot of good points :dwillhuh:

If Trayvon was standing over Zimmerman and bashing his head into the concrete....if Zimmerman shot him, he would've fell on top of Zimmerman but, the cops found his body in a different position. And if Trayvon was standing over Zimmerman bashing is head into the concrete, then when Zimmerman shot him, Trayvon's blood would've sprayed over Zimmerman's hands, face, body or the gun but, none of his blood spray was found. He makes alot of good points :dwillhuh:

Did the prosecution make these "good points"?

And if not.......we must ask ourselves why......

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I love how the Jurors admitted all of this but, still acquitted Zimmerman :patrice:

Get out of cars, start confrontations while armed, punch high school kids but, if he beats you up....you can just murder them and not go to jail :patrice:
let's play devil's advocate here. making some assumptions put yourself in Zimmerman's position.

you're the neighborhood watch man and you see somebody for whatever reason you both don't know and find suspicious walking through the neighborhood they notice you and run (which to you would likely confirm your suspicion that they were up to no good i mean why else would they run?) and you get out of the car to see where they went and walk down the street and they jump you and a struggle ensues.

if you had a gun on you how much of a pounding would you take in a disadvantaged fight before reaching for it? would you continue to struggle in a fight you likely would never be able to gain the upper hand in? really how far would you let them beat you before reaching? would you let them beat you till you lose consciousness?

i think Zimmerman lied and fluffed up his story because he felt the need to make his shooting of Martin look more legitimate because he likely panicked and shot him out of fear. the stuff we're talking about in in hindsight. I honestly don't believe he got out of that car expecting to kill anybody or getting involved in a fight. like the Juror said he bit off more than he could chew but he had no idea what he was getting himself into.

the people on that jury probably looked at it like if they were in that position they'd have done what he did too.

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
At this point, Rachel is being used for media sake to help uphold stereotypes ignorant whites have on blacks.. they won't put things into perspective and attempt to understand her or her socioeconomic background, they're just going to write her off as being "another dumb hoodrat."

On my end, I respect her and her courage to speak out because she knows damn well whites are going to ridicule the shyt out of her any given chance. hell, even the blacks on this board and on twitter are claiming "she's setting us back", which to me, isn't true. No matter how eloquent she spoke, her credibility by whites would have been thrown out the window just because her appearance. Like I said before, racists are racists regardless of your character.

I commend her, and her efforts to speak up:manny:

:salute:

criminology

hearse initiator
Daps
Reppin
Diamonds & Wood

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
A large majority of mixed race people tend to identify with the non-white part of them. For whatever reason.
Because they're not treated white, for the most part.

Race is not biologically determined.

I look as black as Kobe, but, biologically prolly as mixed as Obama.

I forgot where, but, I read, somehow, African Americans have a lot of Asian in them.

Race is socially determined. We see it all the time. Your race is how people treat you.

Barack Obama wasn't raised by black people, but, no one is callin' him white.

Note: I don't subscribe to the fact that Obama isn't "black enough."

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
this juror's son deserves to get got exactly like trayvon did.

edit: fukk that this crackkker deserves to die. ignorant bytch talks like a 13 yr old.

criminology

hearse initiator
Daps
Reppin
Diamonds & Wood
let's play devil's advocate here. making some assumptions put yourself in Zimmerman's position.

you're the neighborhood watch man and you see somebody for whatever reason you both don't know and find suspicious walking through the neighborhood they notice you and run (which to you would likely confirm your suspicion that they were up to no good i mean why else would they run?) and you get out of the car to see where they went and walk down the street and they jump you and a struggle

Self appointed neighborhood watch man. There's a reason why neighborhood watch groups are normally unarmed. The reason? So innocent teenage boys aren't shot like dogs in the street.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Self appointed neighborhood watch man. There's a reason why neighborhood watch groups are normally unarmed. The reason? So innocent teenage boys aren't shot like dogs in the street.
that's irrelevant to the point if you getting pounded with no chance to physically gain control but you got a gun on you what do you do? how long do you let the pounding continue?