June 27th-Mexicans Die In The Desert: Tim Bradley vs Jessie Vargas

Who ya got

• Total voters

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
when I think of dominance I think of hopkins-trinidad, mayweather-canelo type performances.....12-0, 11-1 shyt. timmy won the fights clearly but he was far from dominant.
oh ok. i see what you mean. :whoa:

nawh lets keep it a buck Lucas can have competitive fights again TIM. he aint THAT type of elite he just barely a HOFer based on his resume :obama:

he aint handing out b-hop type of lessons :heh:

#SOG_soldier

Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
like I said....if we're talking marquez bradley I agree 100%. but the bradley that gets hit cleanly by the likes of diego chaves and jessie vargas:francis:....i'm not sure if this is a conscious decision by tim to fight reckless or if he really just lost something. but he really needs to take a step back and realize this wild shyt gonna get him killed out here.
repped

what you just describe separates the guys like bradley from the All Time Greats like PAC and MAY. :manny:

what you just described is also the reason 140 and 147 are open in a few years. if Thurman, Danny, TC, Imam can develop then they can catch TIM. :yeshrug:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Matthysse hasn't shown he can beat people on Bradley's level breh....Bradley is an elite opponent.

Matthysse lost to the 3 best opponents he's faced (Garcia, Alexander, and Judah), and squeaked by a very limited opponent in Provodonikov who he could hit at will....plus had trouble with John Molina Jr. He does have the W over Peterson, but Peterson is not equal to Garcia/Alexander/Judah that Lucas fought...and he's nowhere near Timothy Bradley's level which we seen as Bradley dominated him.

Im not gonna act like Matthysse would have anything outside the normal "punchers chance" to compete with Bradley. Outside of getting a complete KO, which I doubt anyone can KO Bradley from 140-147, Matthysse loses.

It's not saying Matthysse is a bum, but Bradley is just a better fighter.
I would have tim as the favorite but I just don't like how tim has looked lately. I don't see the same guy anymore. the one who dominated a prime alexander and marquez. it's not about elevating maKNEEsay to elite level, it's about me thinking tim just isn't the same anymore.

Last edited:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
If Provodnikov can damn near decapitate Timmay so could Matthysse

Vargas has 9 career kos... NINE N he had Bradley on Ice Skates...I wouldn't trust Bradley against any puncher at 147

Bradley does have experience sparring with Matthysse tho...so because of Bradley already knowing what Lucas is bout N feeling the power...i think he would Box a lot more N be smarter then usual N have a much better chance of getting the W

#SOG_soldier

Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
If Provodnikov can damn near decapitate Timmay so could Matthysse

Vargas has 9 career kos... NINE N he had Bradley on Ice Skates...I wouldn't trust Bradley against any puncher at 147

Bradley does have experience sparring with Matthysse tho...so because of Bradley already knowing what Lucas is bout N feeling the power...i think he would Box a lot more N be smarter then usual N have a much better chance of getting the W
i give lucas about a 30% chance. :yeshrug:

if he can land clean than sure but if he fades :patrice:

or if he has mental lapses (see Prov/Lucas) then LM will lose :yeshrug:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I would have tim as the favorite but I just don't like how tim has looked lately. I don't see the same guy anymore. the one who dominated a prime alexander and marquez. it's not about elevating matthyse to elite level, it's about me thinking tim just isn't the same anymore.

when you are getting rocked by vargas..that raises a question mark..vargas doesn't rock anybody and the only time ive seen timmy rocked like that is in the **** and prov fights...those 2 are known punchers

meanwhile most ppl cant even remember the last time they actually seen vargas stop anybody or really hurt them

timmy is not no untouchable fighter..dude has dummy defensive lapses which has been showing more and more in his last 3 fights..he mentioned he survived provodnikov..why should he be proud of that fact? that fight wasn't supposed to play out like that at all and it nearly cost him his career

lucas beats the hell out of this version of timmy.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
I would have tim as the favorite but I just don't like how tim has looked lately. I don't see the same guy anymore. the one who dominated a prime alexander and marquez. it's not about elevating matthyse to elite level, it's about me thinking tim just isn't the same anymore.

Possibly so. I know one thing, he doesn't stick to the game plan, so he could possibly get drawn into a fire fight with Matthysse.

That would be a hard fight to predict, but I would take my chances with Bradley beating him and everyone at 140

#SOG_soldier

Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
when you are getting rocked by vargas..that raises a question mark..vargas doesn't rock anybody and the only time ive seen timmy rocked like that is in the **** and prov fights...those 2 are known punchers

meanwhile most ppl cant even remember the last time they actually seen vargas stop anybody or really hurt them

timmy is not no untouchable fighter..dude has dummy defensive lapses which has been showing more and more in his last 3 fights..he mentioned he survived provodnikov..why should he be proud of that fact? that fight wasn't supposed to play out like that at all and it nearly cost him his career

lucas beats the hell out of this version of timmy.
great points. :yeshrug:

tim is not unbeatable but i ask which lucas will show up? :francis:

the one that blocks punches with his face :lolbron:

or the half way decent boxer that can apply pressure. if the peterson lucas shows up its a close fight that i favor tim in :manny:

but if the molina lucas shows up tim is giving him the chavez treatment :francis: 9-3 type performance. :yeshrug:

would rather see tim vs TC if lucas can beat a b-level guy at 147 then let him fight tim :beli:

i want to see tim fight the elite at 147 not paper champs like vargas and nikkas who never had a strap. lucas the bridesmaid :wow:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
and squeaked by a very limited opponent in Provodonikov who he could hit at will...
That describes BATB's fight vs Provodnikov too though.:wtf:
giphy.gif

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
That describes BATB's fight vs Provodnikov too though.:wtf:
giphy.gif

Bradley was concussed though for 11 of the 12 rounds...and still won by a better margin than a fully functional Matthysse was able to over Provodnikov. Also, we seen Bradley go out and beat an elite fighter right after that:yeshrug:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Bradley was concussed though for 11 of the 12 rounds...and still won by a better margin than a fully functional Matthysse was able to over Provodnikov. Also, we seen Bradley go out and beat an elite fighter right after that:yeshrug:

lucas didnt leave his feet and had his wits about him while giving provodnikov the worst beating of his career..gimme lucas win over tims's anyday lol

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
And if he fights like he did against JMM then I would give the nod to BATB even though I don't like him. However if he continues on this mission to try and prove he can be a crowd pleaser and fights out of character then I give the nod to Lucas.

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
lucas didnt leave his feet and had his wits about him while giving provodnikov the worst beating of his career..gimme lucas win over tims's anyday lol
And if he fights like he did against JMM then I would give the nod to BATB even though I don't like him. However if he continues on this mission to try and prove he can be a crowd pleaser and fights out of character then I give the nod to Lucas.

I agree with both posts