Who ya got

• Total voters

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
The continued nonsense associated with Bum Ass Timothy Bradley just makes me laugh.
Dude is on the way to one-sided, no questions asked decision victory and then some old ass ref who should be forced into retirement has a senior moment that will now result in BATB having to fight Jessie fukking Vargas again. :mjlol:

And if BATB keeps trying to be a crowd pleasing type of fighter then I could see him losing to several of the top names at 140. He doesn't hit hard enough to be putting himself into the danger zone against dudes like Matthysse or Crawford or even in a rematch with Provodnikov.
He should just accept that he will never be a fan favorite fighter and stick to fighting like he did against JMM or he is gonna get that ginormous dome of his scrambled.
He would beat the living hell out of Adrien Broner regardless of which style BATB decided to fight though. :sas1:

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
:dead:@ Lucas beating Tim. Tim is better at everything expect punching power. Lucas is a struggle boxer and couldnt knock out Zab fukking Judah. we supposed to believe that Tim would get knocked out bu this nikka :heh:

how many times does Lucas has to get the shyt beaten out of him (see Garcia fight :ohlawd:) or have close fights with C- level fighters (see Molina fight) for you nikkas to get that he is not that damn good. its a reason that nikka has 0 belts :umad:

feed Lucas to Tc, then feed Crawford to either Tim or Manny :francis:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
good fight. i thought bradley was impressive. he had it regardless of the fukkery with the ref.

bradley should fight ruslan again. thats a money fight. get that rematch out the way. i think he would win it easier this time. but still interesting.

mathysse vs bradley would be interesting too

I wonder how he'd fight that fight.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
:dead:@ Lucas beating Tim. Tim is better at everything expect punching power. Lucas is a struggle boxer and couldnt knock out Zab fukking Judah. we supposed to believe that Tim would get knocked out bu this nikka :heh:
smh at this logic. your boy danny didn't knock out judah either and at that time he was pretty much completely washed. khan knocked out judah, he couldn't knock out peterson. maKNEEsay knocked out peterson and he couldn't knock out judah. you see how pointless this shyt is. tim just got his shyt pushed back by a guy with 9 knockouts. it's obvious that his punch resistance isn't the same as it used to be. watching that fight, I believe tim started moving more because his body was breaking down and he knew it. tim just isn't performing at the same level anymore and he's ripe for a knockout loss. not to mention the scar tissue in his face got him swelling up like crazy every fight. dude needs to stay away from power punchers for good.

Last edited:

#SOG_soldier

Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
smh at this logic. your boy danny didn't knock out judah either and at that time he was pretty much completely washed. khan knocked out judah, he couldn't knock out peterson. matthyse knocked out peterson and he couldn't knock out judah. you see how pointless this shyt is. tim just got his shyt pushed back by a guy with 9 knockouts. it's obvious that his punch resistance isn't the same as it used to be. watching that fight, I believe tim started moving more because his body was breaking down and he knew it. tim just isn't performing at the same level anymore and he's ripe for a knockout loss. not to mention the scar tissue in his face got him swelling up like crazy every fight. dude needs to stay away from power punchers for good.
danny outboxed lucas tho :umad: he a better boxer and a better closer :umad:

took his soul as well :ufdup: fukk king khan :ohlawd:

one punch and he did nto go down. :ooh: if lucs gets hit with the same shot he woulda been on a stretcher :childplease:

dead at his body breaking down. Lucas got his shyt caved in and aint been the same since :camby:

get KNOCKED down by Molina twice brehs :bhop12:

Tim a fukking hall of famer:5-0:

Lucas aint never even won a title :russ:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Much as i favour Bradley over Lucas, he's a different animal since that Judah fight.

LUCAS IS A BUM

The continued nonsense associated with Bum Ass Timothy Bradley just makes me laugh.
Dude is on the way to one-sided, no questions asked decision victory and then some old ass ref who should be forced into retirement has a senior moment that will now result in BATB having to fight Jessie fukking Vargas again. :mjlol:

And if BATB keeps trying to be a crowd pleasing type of fighter then I could see him losing to several of the top names at 140. He doesn't hit hard enough to be putting himself into the danger zone against dudes like Matthysse or Crawford or even in a rematch with Provodnikov.
He should just accept that he will never be a fan favorite fighter and stick to fighting like he did against JMM or he is gonna get that ginormous dome of his scrambled.
He would beat the living hell out of Adrien Broner regardless of which style BATB decided to fight though. :sas1:

crowd was chanting his name.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
danny outboxed lucas tho :umad: he a better boxer and a better closer :umad:

took his soul as well :ufdup: fukk king khan :ohlawd:

one punch and he did nto go down. :ooh: if lucs gets hit with the same shot he woulda been on a stretcher :childplease:

dead at his body breaking down. Lucas got his shyt caved in and aint been the same since :camby:

get KNOCKED down by Molina twice brehs :bhop12:

Tim a fukking hall of famer:5-0:

Lucas aint never even won a title :russ:

Couldn't have said it better myself:heh:

Matthysse can't beat no Tim Bradley, Bradley is just above his skill level:manny:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Lucas got his shyt caved in and aint been the same since :camby:

jesus christ. you really couldn't understand I was talking about your dumb ass "he didn't knock out judah" argument?.....saying danny didn't knock out judah wasn't a diss....if you weren't dikk riding him so hard you'd understand that. it was to show triangle theories dont mean shyt in boxing. period.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Couldn't have said it better myself:heh:

Matthysse can't beat no Tim Bradley, Bradley is just above his skill level:manny:
marquez level bradley ok. but now?.....nope. there is absolutely no reason tim shouldn't be dominating guys like diego chaves and jessie vargas....NONE. we just gotta accept he's not the same fighter anymore. I was hoping to see a return of old tim on saturday, but it's just not gonna happen.

#SOG_soldier

Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
jesus christ. you really couldn't understand I was talking about your dumb ass "he didn't knock out judah" argument?.....saying danny didn't knock out judah wasn't a diss....if you weren't dikk riding him so hard you'd understand that. it was to show triangle theories dont mean shyt in boxing. period.
i know what you were trying to say what im trying to say is you cant put lucas in the same discussion as tim. he is b- tier. Lucas would struggle against AB and already got his ass handed to him by danny. he is not elite. a HOF'er like tim would embarrass him even worse :yeshrug:

#SOG_soldier

Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
marquez level bradley ok. but now?.....nope. there is absolutely no reason tim shouldn't be dominating guys like diego chaves and jessie vargas....NONE. we just gotta accept he's not the same fighter anymore. I was hoping to see a return of old tim on saturday, but it's just not gonna happen.
he did dominate against both guys. he lost 3 rounds to both. chaves was a fukking robbery and vargas had a couple moments here and there :camby:

if that was lucas both fights would be debateables :ld:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
i know what you were trying to say what im trying to say is you cant put lucas in the same discussion as tim. he is b- tier. Lucas would struggle against AB and already got his ass handed to him by danny. he is not elite. a HOF'er like tim would embarrass him even worse :yeshrug:
like I said....if we're talking marquez bradley I agree 100%. but the bradley that gets hit cleanly by the likes of diego chaves and jessie vargas:francis:....i'm not sure if this is a conscious decision by tim to fight reckless or if he really just lost something. but he really needs to take a step back and realize this wild shyt gonna get him killed out here.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps

Matthysse hasn't shown he can beat people on Bradley's level breh....Bradley is an elite opponent.

Matthysse lost to the 3 best opponents he's faced (Garcia, Alexander, and Judah), and squeaked by a very limited opponent in Provodonikov who he could hit at will....plus had trouble with John Molina Jr. He does have the W over Peterson, but Peterson is not equal to Garcia/Alexander/Judah that Lucas fought...and he's nowhere near Timothy Bradley's level which we seen as Bradley dominated him.

Im not gonna act like Matthysse would have anything outside the normal "punchers chance" to compete with Bradley. Outside of getting a complete KO, which I doubt anyone can KO Bradley from 140-147, Matthysse loses.

It's not saying Matthysse is a bum, but Bradley is just a better fighter.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
he did dominate against both guys. he lost 3 rounds to both. chaves was a fukking robbery and vargas had a couple moments here and there :camby:

if that was lucas both fights would be debateables :ld:
when I think of dominance I think of hopkins-trinidad, mayweather-canelo type performances.....12-0, 11-1 shyt. timmy won the fights clearly but he was far from dominant.