June 27th-Mexicans Die In The Desert: Tim Bradley vs Jessie Vargas

Who ya got

• Total voters

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
fighters gettin props for fighting like bytches now:mjlol:....of course you aint gonna take damage when you don't ever put yourself in harm's way. people talking about matthyse got hurt by prov and folded....ok lets look back

video starts right where matthsye got hurt. where is this "folding" that people speak of?....I see matthyse start firing back almost immediately. shyt after he got hurt it looks like he actually threw MORE punches than prov. once matthyse got his legs back, he was right back to snappin prov's head across the ring. if prov lands that same punch on broner, he's on a stretcher. broner was terrified of porter because he knows his chin won't hold up after maidana shattered it. maidana took adrien's mind body and soul...dude will never be the same again. meanwhile, matthyse fought his way back to the top of the division and got nothing but big fights coming ahead:blessed:......I don't think highly of danny as a fighter, but he'd never put on a bytch made performance like broner did against porter. that was downright shameful. no other way around it. you wanna say matthsye folds when he gets hurt. broner folded from the opening bell:pachaha:.......But I guess you can't expect much from a guy who's best win comes against emmanuel taylor:huhldup:.....adrien broner hype....we off that:camby:

Who said he folded against Provodnikov? :dahell:

I said Prov put him on his bike and made him go like :whoa: late in the fight as well.

At the end of the day, you just squeaked a decision win over someone who had lost to a concussed Bradley, Algieri with 1 eye, and Herrera....congratulations:mjlol:

You also got your equilibrium rocked twice by a bum journeyman in Molina:dead:

Don't bring up Swift now to try and get extra props from @ChocolateGiddyUp and the rest of #swiftset after disrespecting Swift all around The Ring:pacspit:

Swift beat Matthysse's ASS:whew:

And also, which I kept in the bag:mjpls:, while yall been shytting on Swift (who's the Real King of 140 as I'm gonna always say, because he beat everyone including that overrated/overhyped Argentinian who's still scared to move up to 147), Lucas "The Maid Of Honor" Matthysse has actually been fighting way worse opp since their fight.....but of course you "Out Of Order" Machine stans wasn't gonna speak on it:sas1:

Swift last 3 opps: Herrera, Salka, Peterson
Matthysse last 3 opps: Molina, Ortiz, and Provodnikov

:sas2:

Hell,

AB last 3 opps: Taylor, Molina, Porter
Matthysse last 3 opps: Molina, Ortiz, Provodnikov

Taylor < Molina
Molina > Ortiz
Porter > Provodnikov

Bu-bu-but, Matthysse:mjcry:

:camby:

Last edited:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
:sas2:

And again, Lucas got his ass destroyed by Swift

115-111, 114-112, 114-112......maKNEEsay outlanded danny in half the rounds.....this is what they call "destroyed" now:mjlol:......and I don't need no props from struggleset....I will continue to shyt on danny every chance I get. I just did a few hours ago:yeshrug:..... i'm just speaking the truth. no matter how much I trash danny, I could never place him as low as broner....especially after his performance against porter.

newz.....you just gotta let it go breh.....there is NOBODY that ranks broner above maKNEEsay right now. nobody. the whole maKNEEsay-broner argument is officially over. before the fight I told you peterson & prov>>>>>>broner's resume. you said that would change after porter but :umad:.......we keep talking about broner like he's somebody. he aint shyt. he's not maKNEEsay....he's not garcia....he's not even khan....them dudes have legit scalps on their resumes. broner does not. you know it's bad for fat camp when they gotta cheer on another mans victory to help broner look better...and you say i'm the one chasing props from giftset:sas1:.......DANNY beat lucas....not broner. and he never will. because at the end of the day, adrien broner is nothing but a feeble, mentally weak disappointment. jus give it up homie....find a new fighter to ride for....AB aint gonna do nothing but give you more heartache. maidana ripped his soul apart and it aint never coming back:mjcry:

I098b1x.png

Last edited:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps

breh, I have too much work on my desk to get involved in your trolling.

At the end of the day, Broner has lost to the best 2 opponents he's faced JUST as Matthysse has lost to the 3 best opponents he's faced...there's no difference, except Broner has managed to become a 3x Champion in the sport where as Matthysse has never won a title yet in 11 years as a professional boxer. That's just the facts:manny:

Another thing, both Marcos Maidana and Shawn Porter beat Lucas Matthysse at Welterweight as well, so save the jokes:mjpls:

When it's all said and done, Broner has DONE more in the sport of Boxing, MADE more in the sport of Boxing, reached higher PEAKS in the sport of Boxing, and is STILL more of a draw than Matthysse is in the sport of Boxing. Talk all you want, but those are just facts:yeshrug:

Win a Championship or 3 first, before attempintg to come at #BandCamp

#BandCamp

:aboutbillions:

Daps
lol these #stan dudes on here are wierd as fukk

terence crawford vs lucas mathysse
adrian broner vs lucas mathysse

fukk outta here

lucas should be getting pacquiao, bradley, and shyt like that at this point not an up and comer and/or a washed up hype job

Last edited:

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL

fukk outta here

lucas should be getting pacquiao, bradley, and shyt like that at this point not an up and comer and/or a washed up hype job
lucas vs pac is a slughter. PAC will end that nikka career. :mjlol:

hold this neg @patscorpio this your alt? :huhldup:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh

fukk outta here

Damn Pat you fell off. Lucas mafia lookin :flabbynsick: and you gotta make posts like these? :dead:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
#BradleyBunch laughs far away from a tower over looking #matthyssemafia fighting #bandcamp and for the record broner gets washed against bradley and laid like a hyphen against lm

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
i know its some regulars with alts around here....new guys been popping up lately talking shyt for no reason :sas2: