Who ya got

• Total voters

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
good fight. i thought bradley was impressive. he had it regardless of the fukkery with the ref.

bradley should fight ruslan again. thats a money fight. get that rematch out the way. i think he would win it easier this time. but still interesting.

mathysse vs bradley would be interesting too

Russy needs a chill out fight next..then go into a big one.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Matthysse can't beat Bradley...nobody at 140 can beat Bradley imo.
i dont even see how nikkas even think any of these fighters could. :yeshrug:

TC is too inactive in his fights IMO (would love to see it tho) and LM defense is borderline non-existent :francis:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
i dont even see how nikkas even think any of these fighters could. :yeshrug:

TC is too inactive in his fights IMO (would love to see it tho) and LM defense is borderline non-existent :francis:

Yeah, I was holding out hope that AB could beat Bradley, but honestly he can't:snoop:

So, with that being said Bradley would dominate at 140, because even though he gets rocked...you can't put him down for real. Ask Prov:whew:

nikka is like the black Undertaker:wow:

Daps
I would favor Tim but he's gets reckless too much. I could see Lucas knocking him out
word, people were saying he should get a new trainer but joel diaz is a decent trainer, its just tim doesnt listen too much:lolbron:

tells him to box he brawls:francis:

tells him to get aggressive he dances around boxing on the outside.:francis:

Anyway ....get rocked by dude with 9 ko's brehs .. :lolbron: fukk that GGG talk, stay around your division and do your thing:ehh:

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
Yeah, I was holding out hope that AB could beat Bradley, but honestly he can't:snoop:

So, with that being said Bradley would dominate at 140, because even though he gets rocked...you can't put him down for real. Ask Prov:whew:

nikka is like the black Undertaker:wow:

Prov put him down 2/3 times , its only a matter of time before someone scrambles that dome of his for good. GGG would do it if that comes through

Daps
:mjlol: at the Bradley fukkery curse still continuing.

:ooh: at that vintage Terry Bogard burning knuckle that Vargas landed that had Timmy on roller skates. Perfect textbook punch. Timmy needs to stay away from Stub Hub. :pachaha:

I was honestly entertained the whole bout. Vargas had a good jab, but wasn't aggressive enough with it. Bradley kept loading up, but never really hurt the kid, although he buzzed him several times. His shytty punching technique is what limits his whole style. Dude would be a true beast if he turned his punches over and put his hip into those shots.

I wouldn't even mind seeing a rematch. Bradley is a notch above dude and should have never even allowed Vargas to have that moment. Kid won like 3 rounds, but also produces the moment everyone is going to remember and talk about.

Valdez looked good. He need to mix up his power shots though. He throw everything hard like Lemiuex does. No variation at all.

Other than that, this whole weekend of boxing kinda sucked. Them Shobox fights were awful except for Lubin's bout. TruTv had some lame fights (They were killing it earlier tho so it's ok)
:pachaha: top notch reference/description

catch this rep:smugfavre:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Big fan of tim but he tired late and looked sloppy as hell. He was wide open all night but vargas is so damn average it took him 12 rounds to capitalize. I think maKNEEsay lands a big right that puts Timmy down for good. Would love to see that fight though.

Last edited: