June 27th-Mexicans Die In The Desert: Tim Bradley vs Jessie Vargas

Who ya got

• Total voters

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
i know its some regulars with alts around here....new guys been popping up lately talking shyt for no reason :sas2:

Yep.

Random nikkas popping talking shyt about #TheCamp and the hate too strong to be from a newbie:mjpls:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
#BradleyBunch laughs far away from a tower over looking #matthyssemafia fighting #bandcamp and for the record broner gets washed against bradley and laid like a hyphen against lm

Bradley couldn't even wash Vargas before getting put on Bambi legs:mjlol:

And don't be surprised when Viktor Postol beats Lucas Matthysse:mjpls:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Bradley couldn't even wash Vargas before getting put on Bambi legs:mjlol:

And don't be surprised when Viktor Postol beats Lucas Matthysse:mjpls:
You mean Bradley wasn't winning convincingly before he took a good punch? Didn't Broner just get washed by a wack version of Bradley?
Only saw Postol fight once, wasn't impressed :manny:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
You mean Bradley wasn't winning convincingly before he took a good punch? Didn't Broner just get washed by a wack version of Bradley?
Only saw Postol fight once, wasn't impressed :manny:

If you describe that Porter vs Broner fight as Porter washing Broner...you didn't see the fight breh. That fight was more about what Broner DIDNT do vs what Porter DID do:yeshrug:

Postol might surprise you against Matthysse breh...

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
If you describe that Porter vs Broner fight as Porter washing Broner...you didn't see the fight breh. That fight was more about what Broner DIDNT do vs what Porter DID do:yeshrug:

Postol might surprise you against Matthysse breh...

had a broner losing by a lot the first time. scored it again today.....as much as broner didnt do(jab,low volume) it was a close fight. 7-5 for porter.

i had it 9-3 for lucas over ruslan but i went back and it was 7-5.....

i have to rewatch these fights quietly by myself to get fair scores sometimes.:snoop:

its something off about broner....its like its that one thing holding him back and im not sure what it is:lupe:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
had a broner losing by a lot the first time. scored it again today.....as much as broner didnt do(jab,low volume) it was a close fight. 7-5 for porter.

i have to rewatch these fights quietly by myself to get fair scores sometimes.:snoop:

its something off about broner....its like its that one thing holding him back and im not sure what it is:lupe:

I scored it 7-5 for Porter too and nikkas thought I was just trying to :cape:....:snoop:

I was and still am MUCH more upset with this L, because Porter did his absolute best and it was still a very winnable fight for Broner if he would've let his hands go.

There was nothing about Porter’s performance to make me think the outcome wasnt more of what Broner didn't do than what Porter did. Hell...what DID Porter do? He won simply off of throwing more punches:snoop:

AB pissed me off with that shyt:snoop:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
:mjpls:
i know its some regulars with alts around here....new guys been popping up lately talking shyt for no reason :sas2:

Yep.

Random nikkas popping talking shyt about #TheCamp and the hate too strong to be from a newbie:mjpls:

I'm a mod believe I know who the aliases are if they are any

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
:mjpls:

I'm a mod believe I know who the aliases are if they are any

:ohhh::patrice:

url

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL

if only my nikka Ruslan didn't lead with his head so much and take sooooo many unnecessary shots :to:

Same thing i'm trying to figure out what he lacks. What is that "it" that he's missing that'll ultimately hold him back from being as great as his mouth piece is.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
if only my nikka Ruslan didn't lead with his head so much and take sooooo many unnecessary shots :to:

Same thing i'm trying to figure out what he lacks. What is that "it" that he's missing that'll ultimately hold him back from being as great as his mouth piece is.

You people are almost as dumb as broner, which coincidentally is the flaw you're looking for. Intelligence. He lacks intelligence. He's a dumb ape. If tomorrow you told Broner types with his feet I would not be one bit surprised :pachaha:

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
You people are almost as dumb as broner, which coincidentally is the flaw you're looking for. Intelligence. He lacks intelligence. He's a dumb ape. If tomorrow you told Broner types with his feet I would not be one bit surprised :pachaha:

and u stan marcos bruh. lol so now hes a ring general?:mjlol:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL

all that ain't necessary :beli:.

Anyways, I don't wanna accept him lacking intelligence but that's what it seems to be. Do you think he lacks overall ring general intelligence?