Who ya got

• Total voters

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
The only nikka at 140 that has a chance and or I would pick them to beat Bradley is Crawford because he has the best combination of talent, skill, physical attributes, and mental fortitude.

Matthysse just has your standard puncher's chance against Timmy. Of course he can hurt Bradely, but nikkas are forgetting how bad his footwork is. If Swift can bounce on his toes with some lateral movement and outbox Matthysse, then Timmy can will prolly do the same thing. Lucas prolly won't be in range enough to really make his power count.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
If timmy isn't sticking and moving I think he'd have hell against Matthyssee. If he fought how he did rounds 1-10 against Vargas he'd wash lucas. Lucas doesn't have the jab or speed to set up Tim.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
When did Matthysse fold??

nikka fell into Swifts arms like :sadcam:
5_medium.gif

Took the next 3-4 rds off...thinking :whoa: I'll jus wait 2 more yrs til you done with them belts good sir :mjcry:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
when have you seen lucas fold?...not against danny...he fought danny hard to the end...114-112 score is not the mark of somebody who folds...you want that look at broner against porter lol... and he certainly didnt fold against zab or devon either

Lucas folded down the stretch against Garcia after he got his face broken. Garcia pretty much dominated him rounds 7 thru 12.

How dare u compare the ass whooping The Maid Of Honor took, to the point he had to rehabilitate his face, rehabilitate his confidence by seeing a sports pyschologist, and almost getting his equilibrium tossed in the bushes when Swift dropped him, to AB losing a fight he didn't take 1/4th the damage in that Matthyssee took:rudy:

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Lucas folded down the stretch against Garcia after he got his face broken. Garcia pretty much dominated him rounds 7 thru 12.

How dare u compare the ass whooping The Maid Of Honor took, to the point he had to rehabilitate his face, rehabilitate his confidence by seeing a sports pyschologist, and almost getting his equilibrium tossed in the bushes when Swift dropped him, to AB losing a fight he didn't take 1/4th the damage in that Matthyssee took:rudy:
Porter barely hit ab cleanly. :stopitslime:

Lucas got his fukking face caved in:mjlol:

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
The only nikka at 140 that has a chance and or I would pick them to beat Bradley is Crawford because he has the best combination of talent, skill, physical attributes, and mental fortitude.

Matthysse just has your standard puncher's chance against Timmy. Of course he can hurt Bradely, but nikkas are forgetting how bad his footwork is. If Swift can bounce on his toes with some lateral movement and outbox Matthysse, then Timmy can will prolly do the same thing. Lucas prolly won't be in range enough to really make his power count.

and crawford showed good finishing skills vs gamboa n thomas....u have to be a great finisher to ko bradley .

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
and crawford showed good finishing skills vs gamboa n thomas....u have to be a great finisher to ko bradley .

Exactly. That's why I said he had the right mental fortitude. Dude knows what he has to do in every situation. That's something that is hard to teach nowadays.

Ruslan prolly would have KO'ed Timmy, but the ref fukkery early in the fight changed the whole climate of the bout. Who knows how Bradley would have fought if he would have to deal with a 10-8 round.

Another Bradley fukkery moment that makes you go. :mindblown::snoop:

Bruce LeRoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
I'm watching this fight right now, good fight... the spanish/engilsh interpreter at HBO should get a fukking oscar for his dramatic interpretations of the corner.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

AB didn't take any damage because he was too concerned about give shawn big hugs for 11.5 rounds lol. He sure fought hard didn't he? 118-108 shows that right or am I just being delusional by saying broner folded? We all know the answer to that

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
AB didn't take any damage because he was too concerned about give shawn big hugs for 11.5 rounds lol. He sure fought hard didn't he? 118-108 shows that right or am I just being delusional by saying broner folded? We all know the answer to that
fighters gettin props for fighting like bytches now:mjlol:....of course you aint gonna take damage when you don't ever put yourself in harm's way. people talking about maKNEEsay got hurt by prov and folded....ok lets look back

video starts right where maKNEEsay got hurt. where is this "folding" that people speak of?....I see maKNEEsay start firing back almost immediately. shyt after he got hurt it looks like he actually threw MORE punches than prov. once maKNEEsay got his legs back, he was right back to snappin prov's head across the ring. if prov lands that same punch on broner, he's on a stretcher. broner was terrified of porter because he knows his chin won't hold up after maidana shattered it. maidana took adrien's mind body and soul...dude will never be the same again. meanwhile, maKNEEsay fought his way back to the top of the division and got nothing but big fights coming ahead:blessed:......I don't think highly of danny as a fighter, but he'd never put on a bytch made performance like broner did against porter. that was downright shameful. no other way around it. you wanna say maKNEEsay folds when he gets hurt. broner folded from the opening bell:pachaha:.......But I guess you can't expect much from a guy who's best win comes against emmanuel taylor:huhldup:.....adrien broner hype....we off that:camby:

Last edited:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps

So one judge saying the fight is 118-108 is what you're running with against AB, but yet how about the fact 1 judge also scored that same fight at 114-112:sas1:

Obviously, no folding took place with an official score of 114-112 right?:sas1:

Patscorpio said:
...114-112 score is not the mark of somebody who folds...

:sas2:

And again, Lucas got his ass destroyed by Swift....AB lost. Matthysse was dominated almost every round 7-12 and even got dropped and had his face broken down the stretch, in a fight where he was winning over the first 6. That's called folding.

AB didn't fold. He didn't let his hands go, use a jab, fight on the inside, use his legs, but fold? Nah.