"Jumpman Jalen and them (Bull)Dawgs, Time To Run It Back Swiftly" **Official 2023 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread**

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
dirty ass cowboys..just as we need goedert going down the stretch smh..i wonder how many weeks he will be out

Candidate for IR says 4-6 wk injury to me

Would love to fully integrate Julio into the offense during this period...additionally, if we can get Cam back, would love to re-establish ground game dominance

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
W9_DAL@PHI.png

(Eagles Win Classic NFC Beast Brawl Thriller over the Cowboys and advance to 8-1 for the 2nd straight season)

Q57YJLE6ZZB6VG5PFVRVY7GAGA.jpg

(Eagles Legend Brandon Graham came through in the clutch with multiple Sacks. Eagles Defense held the Cowboys to 6 2nd Half Points)

*Eagles Advance to 8-1 for the 2nd straight Season and 8th Time in Franchise History. All previous times the Eagles made the NFL Championship or Super Bowl. The Eagles won the NFL Championship or Super Bowl in 4 out of 7 (1948*, 1949, 1960, 1980, 2004, 2017, 2002) (*The 1948 Team went 8-1-1)
*#1 NFC BEAST, #1 NFC SEED, #1 RECORD NFL
*I'LL DO ANYTHING FOR THIS CITY: Jalen Hurts historic run continues as he now advances to 25-2 over his last 27 Regular Season Games. He's also 11-1 Vs the NFC Beast over the last 12 matchups. He tied the NFL Record with 12 Straight Wins against Teams with Winning Records. He also broke Randall Cunningham's Record for most rushing TD's by a QB in Eagles History.
*ANOTHER TD PARTY- AJ Scored, Jalen Scored, Devonta Scored and Gainwell Scored
*DEFENSIVE CLOSERS: Brandon Graham became the closer on Defense this time around as they get 5 Sacks and Fumble.

*AS THE NFC BEAST TURNS: Washington bounces back with a W over the Patriots. The GMen continue to collapse with another loss to the Raiders. Danny Dimes maybe out for the Season. The Boys battle hard but fall short against the Birds.

8-1 with the Bye Week next week. Talk about perfect timing. Well Boys, nice try but not this time. It was a fun and enjoyable game so props to the Boys for bringing it. The Boys did play well overall. I'll give them props. This was their best performances against a winning team this season. I thought Dak did good overall. Didn't make too many mistakes. Cee Dee also went off as well. They went point for point in the first half for sure. I thought Dallas D did a pretty good job double teaming AJ though he still got some catches and a TD. His record streak ends at 6 but it's all good, he still made History in the process. This was a different gameplan because Dallas focused so much on stopping AJ. Devonta and Goedert also got involved. I thought the game was won in the 3rd Qtr. The Eagles went on two backbreaking long drives and scored two TD's. They also shut Dallas out. Then in the 4th, it was a game of run the clock out and keep them from scoring.

I felt the Eagles literally tried to give Dallas the game back on that last drive. 3 back to back to back penalties that brought Dallas to 1st and Goal with 27 seconds. In that scenario you are like "Oh snap". But then the Boys just self destructed. There was so many issues with that last series for Dallas. False start, clock management, sack for a loss. It was just a complete meltdown. After the Eagles Defense had a meltdown themselves with all those mistakes. I mean you were that close and could not close this out. Props to the Eagles D for bringing that pressure too. Defense didn't play a great 1st half but for the most part they did well the 2nd half. Jalen is a Warrior, that was a low blow to his leg. Also Goedart got his arm pulled badly on that tackle. He's going to be out for the next mouth again like last Season. We will have to regroup on Offense get more people involved.

Well Jalen came back out there and closed out this game like he always does. He tied the NFL Record for most consecutive wins against Winning Teams yesterday. The numbers don't pop out but he was efficient. 3 total TD's and over 200 yards. The Run game wasn't the best but they still got over 100 total yards on the ground. Jalen is clealry hurt but he's tough. These two weeks will be great for him and the rest of the Team to heal. Dak had better overall numbers but he didn't convert in the redzone like Jalen did. Also Dallas made some mistakes that cost them points. Make no mistake, Dallas is a good team. I think they will still make the playoffs but as I said, on the Road they play much tighter. Overall good win. The Eagles are now 2 1/2 games up in the NFC BEAST. They are also 2 games up in the NFC #1 SEED Race with the Lions, 49ers, Cowboys and Seahawks all lurking. I'm sure the Cowboys will want Revenge in Dallas. But we can't worry about them now. We got a Super Bowl Rematch on the horizon. It's time to get the Chiefs back for last year. Low Key, the Eagles will be playing must see TV the next month and half damn near. We took care of Miami and Dallas on this stretch already. Now it's time to get healthy over this bye week. It was Jason Kelce's Birthday yesterday. They needed to win that game no matter what and they did.

Week 11 @ Chiefs (MNF Super Bowl Rematch) (Thanksgiving Week)
Week 12 Vs Bills (Game of the Week) (Thanksgiving Weekend)
Week 13 Vs 49ers (NFC Championship Rematch/Game of the Week)
Week 14 @ Cowboys (SNF)
Week 15 @ Seattle (Game of the Week)
Week 16 Vs Giants (Christmas Day)

scarface-phone-call.gif

NFL Schedule Makers realizing the Eagles will be in all these matchups from now till Christmas Holiday

Last edited:

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
Dak gotta be the only QB to get praise for losing. This why we gotta blow these nikkas out next time. They treat barely losing like they won. I want them to have no room for that kind of delusion. They gotta go in the ground next time we play.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
granted we gave them 50+ free yards due to penalties on the last drive, but this narrative that Dallas lost the game more then the eagles won it is frustrating
How many teams the eagles have to beat before people start giving them credit as a top team

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
granted we gave them 50+ free yards due to penalties on the last drive, but this narrative that Dallas lost the game more then the eagles won it is frustrating
How many teams the eagles have to beat before people start giving them credit as a top team

The thing that should give us hope is that we have yet to play a complete game

We shouldn't play our best ball Oct & Nov...we need to play our best ball in Jan & Feb

After the bye, we need to work on the habits that will allow us to be successful in the postseason...10 penalties yest was way too many, 3 fumbles yest was way too many

Ironically, Jalen's injury has forced him to become a better pocket passer...I see improvement there...but our running game has to get better, we need to throw more screens to neutralize blitzes, and we need better playcalling

On def...if we have the personnel to run a 3-4, 4-3, and 5-2...why aren't we mixing up looks better??? All teams will do is put their best receiver in the slot. We've gotta figure that out bc CD almost went for 200 yest. Also, we need more speed on the field at the end of games. We can't live & die with our pass rush, we need to confuse offenses altogether. I would love to see Sydney Brown used more as a blitzer.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

It’s been almost two seasons. We still haven’t played anyone :troll: