"Jumpman Jalen and them (Bull)Dawgs, Time To Run It Back Swiftly" **Official 2023 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread**

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
So Slay switched to Lamb during the last drive is thar why Dak didn't look his way in that last 4th quarter drive?
slay did what a number one corner does. he went to desai & told him i know i dont go into the slot but im following Ceedee. Slay wasnt great but he did his job unlike Bradberry.

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
nah if anything Stoll will take on the blocking roll & albert o will take over more as the pass catching TE.

That's not a good formula on early downs...that works on 3rd downs that require passing

That's my biggest worry on early downs, teams will know if we'll run or pass by the TE that's on the field

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
That's not a good formula on early downs...that works on 3rd downs that require passing

That's my biggest worry on early downs, teams will know if we'll run or pass by the TE that's on the field
we were playing both of them last night at the same time. i can see us maybe going more 12 personnel? i have faith they will figure out a solution.

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
we were playing both of them last night at the same time. i can see us maybe going more 12 personnel? i have faith they will figure out a solution.

We def have to mix up personnel groupings...I want to see us do more of the 3 WR & 2 RB looks too just to mix it up

Wouldn't mind an extra OL on the goal line either

If we can't have Goedert for KC, would love for Cam Jurgens to make his return that game tho

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
We def have to mix up personnel groupings...I want to see us do more of the 3 WR & 2 RB looks too just to mix it up

Wouldn't mind an extra OL on the goal line either

If we can't have Goedert for KC, would love for Cam Jurgens to make his return that game tho
yea i think we will really see how good or how much potential Brian Johnson has as a OC. because goedert was going to be a huge piece for us in this stretch of games. so we are going to have to get creative.

as far as Cam idk if he comes back & takes over for Steen. he was drafted to be the right guard of the future. he had a ok game for his first start against a great DL & DC who will target the weak link & he held up fine. i can see Nick going with Steen for one more start & if he fails throw Cam back in.

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.

what does Dak say always pour Honey on him. :pachaha:

BG had that shyt on last night i need this hat ASAP.

FB_IMG_1699301550526.thumb.jpg.fdcfc81b8b60b7e14cedc4b768adaf4c.jpg

Last edited:

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
He didn't look 260 yest...he looked 235-240 with pads on

Whoever gets majority of the snaps needs to be used in both blocking & receiving game
I think it's gonna be an 80% snap count for Stoll like it was last year when Goedert was out, they'll mix in some Cac and Albert O but he's gonna be the guy even if it's almost entirely blocking.

Expect Smitty's volume to crank up heavy over the next month.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
:whoa: chill breh lol, ain't much you can do with a borderline dirty tackle twisting your arm. we do need to target TE in the upcoming draft though but goedert has some years left here

Not saying get rid of him but it is time for a replacement in the following year or two. He just get so banged up with freak injuries and it's ironic that he is best friends with Maddox

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Gotdamn at BG's longevity...he must be last Eagle remaining from the Mike Vick era..him and kelce

Straight legend and a cool ass dude. He be in Ardmore by himself just chilling. Going to be sad when dude retires Eagles gotta keep him in the organization.

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Just saw a stat that read we're at a -2 turnover differential, compared to +13 this time last season. :huhldup:

But..

Similar offensive stats. More injuries. Tougher schedule on paper. Same elite run defense and pass rush. :wow:

Yall understand how impressive this 8-1 start is , given the context? We aren't reliant on turnovers, short fields or special teams to win.

When those things start clicking though...

:banderas:

Can we all admit that the defensive philosophy has to change. We have to lean more to zone blitzes and man blitzes to fix this secondary.

We have the worst pass defense yardage wise (skewed due to playing one game more than half the league) but also the most hurries, 4th most sacks and lead the league in pressures ( hurries + sacks + knockdowns). Blitzing more may do more harm than good.