"Jumpman Jalen and them (Bull)Dawgs, Time To Run It Back Swiftly" **Official 2023 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread**

greenvale

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
Offense gotta figure out the fumbles. This is the 1 game Dallas didn’t capitalize off turnovers like they usually do and we got lucky there.

Flat top Bradberry and maybe Slay too.

8-1 is a good feeling but they have a lot of work this next stretch ending with Dallas again is brutal

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
bradberry had his worst game in an eagles uniform by far today, what the fukk was that :dead:

team is gonna go as far as the offense & pass rush takes us, our personnel in the secondary is fukking horrid. slay did a good job the few times ive seen lamb on the outside but outside of that? :scust: our backers can easily be had in pass coverage too. 9 games in and i still havent been extremely impressed. our catch phrase for the whole season has been "a win is a win" but im tired of that shyt now :damn: :dead:. thank god for the bye because we are banged tf up after that game.

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
obviously im glad to make it to the bye at 8-1 but man, we have a lot to clean up.

Hopefully the week off helps because it doesn't get any easier from here

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
bradberry had his worst game in an eagles uniform by far today, what the fukk was that :dead:

team is gonna go as far as the offense & pass rush takes us, our personnel in the secondary is fukking horrid. slay did a good job the few times ive seen lamb on the outside but outside of that? :scust: our backers can easily be had in pass coverage too. 9 games in and i still havent been extremely impressed. our catch phrase for the whole season has been "a win is a win" but im tired of that shyt now :damn: :dead:. thank god for the bye because we are banged tf up after that game.

Breh, they gotta fix that slot situation. Ricks and Brown have no business in there. We gotta pray Bradley Roby stays healthy the rest of the way.

That slot deficiency dictates a lot especially in the middle of the field and the safety help on the outside.

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
I don't think there's a solution to the secondary issue right now. All the injuries at nickel corner leave them no choice but to put kids out there, Roby held it down in his snaps against Kupp and then his body immediately broke :francis:

I can't Monday Morning QB on Bradberry either, when I saw the number he re-signed for I was 100% down to run it back hoping we could squeeze one more good year out of him. This is just the risk you take with outside corners over 30, the clock hits midnight out of nowhere and it looks like :flabbynsick: came and got him unfortunately.

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
just spun the block on some cowfakkits on twitter talking crazy

i love this shyt i live for this shyt i love the game i love the hustle

:blessed::blessed::blessed:

F-MxZuCXIAAr-Ud

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
I don't think there's a solution to the secondary issue right now. All the injuries at nickel corner leave them no choice but to put kids out there, Roby held it down in his snaps against Kupp and then his body immediately broke :francis:

I can't Monday Morning QB on Bradberry either, when I saw the number he re-signed for I was 100% down to run it back hoping we could squeeze one more good year out of him. This is just the risk you take with outside corners over 30, the clock hits midnight out of nowhere and it looks like :flabbynsick: came and got him unfortunately.

We got the suspended corner from Indy who was graded CB5 in the whole league waiting in the wings next season

To win this yr, we need Bradberry & Slay to regain form...that nickel corner position is a whole issue that doesn't have an easy solution tho

And Blankenship has looked like shyt the past 2 wks...he was much better before his injury

Last edited:

Brocka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
I have zero complaints. I wasn't expecting a pretty game against Dallas. It was close like I thought it would be.

The offense pretty much stopped themselves for the most part with questionable play calls near the end.

There's nothing you can do about the secondary, but the NFC this year is very forgiving. So, they just need to find ways to survive it.

Dak and the Cowboys with a hard-fought L....but when it turns into a game of inches & it's time to turn up the physicality. The Eagles are just built for it, and they make plays when they need to. That's the difference between us and them.

Also, Jalen is Warrior

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
We got the suspended corner from Indy who was graded CB5 in the whole league waiting in the wings next season

To win this yr, we need Bradberry & Slay to regain form...that nickel corner position is a whole issue that doesn't have an easy solution tho

And Blankenship has looked like shyt the past 2 wks...he was much better before his injury
I think all of them will benefit from the bye but the fresh legs you get with that are gonna be gone by the time we reach the SF game.

Securing the #1 seed is basically a necessity with these old DBs (and Jalen's knee) but Detroit has the inside track with that schedule. We'll steamroll any of the wildcard teams on wildcard weekend but that extra game may cost us the war :francis: