"Jumpman Jalen and them (Bull)Dawgs, Time To Run It Back Swiftly" **Official 2023 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread**

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
I think all of them will benefit from the bye but the fresh legs you get with that are gonna be gone by the time we reach the SF game.

Securing the #1 seed is basically a necessity with these old DBs (and Jalen's knee) but Detroit has the inside track with that schedule. We'll steamroll any of the wildcard teams on wildcard weekend but that extra game may cost us the war :francis:

We gotta continue to play the young DBs so we can get them exp just in case

We need the pass rush to be even better in Jan & Feb

Last edited:

KingCesar

All Star
Daps
That last drive took 10 years off my life. :snoop:

But shyt, always feels good to beat the Cowboys. 8-1 going into the bye. Eagles really just need to beat SF and one of KC/Buffalo/Dallas/Seattle. Get out of that stretch 10-4 at the worst and we're good with winnable games against NYG (x2), who just lost Daniel Jones (and he sucks anyway), and AZ. There's a real chance to get the 1 seed back-to-back years.

EDIT - just realized, this win means the Eagles are likely to be the first back-to-back winners of the NFCE since '04. :ohhh:

Last edited:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
fukk.

Back to back years having a weeks long sit down on the 9th game of the season, against a divisional foe, by an arguably dirty play.

:snoop:
no arguably. The refs and league just be letting this bullshyt slide and this man has gotten seriously injured because of it. Lurie needs to talk to the league

CW99

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I have zero complaints. I wasn't expecting a pretty game against Dallas. It was close like I thought it would be.

The offense pretty much stopped themselves for the most part with questionable play calls near the end.

There's nothing you can do about the secondary, but the NFC this year is very forgiving. So, they just need to find ways to survive it.

Dak and the Cowboys with a hard-fought L....but when it turns into a game of inches & it's time to turn up the physicality. The Eagles are just built for it, and they make plays when they need to. That's the difference between us and them.

Also, Jalen is Warrior
The play calling on offense has me sick!!! Jalen hurts his knee and the next play they call designed qb runs and do a sneak later that drive! I want to slap Brian Johnsons bytch ass

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.

tough lose for us. shyt is going to hurt we are going to need stoll or grant(when he is healthy) to step up. stoll is a decent blocker in the run game & grant is a better pass catching then stoll. its going to be interesting what we do. maybe albert o will come in & show out.

but as far as the game goes still was mad stressful. glad we got the dub in the end & the defense making the timely plays when need be. our dbs are going to be bbq chicken all season if our DL isnt just lights out. maybe Desai can change up some coverages but idk how much more he can do with what he has to work with. Byard isnt a man cover safety & he is misusing him imo. also i respect dean but he isnt it at LB for us. Marrow is just a far better fit & is playing good ball. our players just need to get healthy & get ready to run this gauntlet. alot to fix over the bye but feels alot better with the win & the cushion.

our OL also has to figure out shyt in our run game. maybe jalen getting healthy will open it up more for us. rn tho our line in the run game has been mid. big S/O to our franchise QB tho dude had me nervous when he went down. then came out 2nd half & carried the team.