"Jumpman Jalen and them (Bull)Dawgs, Time To Run It Back Swiftly" **Official 2023 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread**

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang

Top 5 Howie

FsAVOXmWAAAs8DG

Last edited:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
hes been horrible. i had high hopes but when he didnt start the season i was concerned. then when evans got hurt i was shaken by his poor play and ever since then he's been ass. i dont think i've seen anything positive from him. we need reed back healthy and howie to trade for a rental until sidney is ready
Howie read my game thread post about Edmunds and said I got you nikka :blessed:

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I forgot where I read it or who called it.. but Kevin Byard was the biggest rumor I saw for a while now and Howie did Howie shyt.

His fleece game is top tier if he got someone to take Edmunds with day 3 picks for a former all pro.

Can we get a slowed down Derrick Henry for the cheap too? He can make something happen with this legendary OL.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I forgot where I read it or who called it.. but Kevin Byard was the biggest rumor I saw for a while now and Howie did Howie shyt.

His fleece game is top tier if he got someone to take Edmunds with day 3 picks for a former all pro.

Can we get a slowed down Derrick Henry for the cheap too? He can make something happen with this legendary OL.
what would we have to give up for Derrick?

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
what would we have to give up for Derrick?
Hopefully nothing more than Penny and/or a 7th and some Pringles.

Penny may be a good runner still, and also healthier and younger, but if his pass blocking is so dookie that he can't see the field at all... it's time to get DH for the cheap

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps

I think Henry would've been on the menu if they never made the Swift trade, but with him handling that RB1 role so well I don't see the point. They trust Gainwell in the 2 minute role + pass protection and BosCo is in the cut incase one of them get hurt.