"Jumpman Jalen and them (Bull)Dawgs, Time To Run It Back Swiftly" **Official 2023 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread**

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
You're better off hoping our front 7 can make an impact and threaten Tua.
BG55 was on WIP early this week and said they know tua gonna be getting the ball out quick. That’s what always frustrate me cause they know these QBs gonna be getting it out quick but still be playing 15 yards off. Anyway I’m not so sur they’ll get much of a chance because he’ll be getting it out quick.

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
The receipe for this game is simple: follow the same game plan from the Rams game.

Run the damn ball and control the clock.

We don't need to see Jalrn drop back 55 times tonight. An efficient 20-22 pass attempts to go with ample runs should keep the game winnable....and would it kill you to run some RPO out this hoe? :stopitslime:

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Beautiful game called tonight by Desai :mjcry:

Interestingly enough, a Vic Fangio disciple

He worked wonders tonight with no Reed Blankenship on the backend

Hurts gotta limit the turnovers...we would've won tonight 34-10 if we don't turn the ball over

We didn't run the ball great tonight in terms of yds per rush, but the commitment to the run, the # of rush attempts, and the morale deflating brotherly shoves helped us control the clock

Great overall win

Last edited:

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
before i forget, scott is playing his ass off so far im surprised. he has been making plays supporting runs and quick passes, forced a hold, almost had a good tackle slipping under the blocker on a quick pass and he made a nice play in the first half.
Breh spent the first 6 weeks on the Steelers practice squad and said I ain't never tryna go back :dead: He was out there flying around like Honey Badger :damn:

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Defense made plays on all 3 levels. If we being honest they only gave up 7 tonight. They played their asses off

Offense made some progress tonight, still have questionable playcalling but we take W no matter what.

Overall this was a good bounce back win, and a good way to start this stretch off