"Jumpman Jalen and them (Bull)Dawgs, Time To Run It Back Swiftly" **Official 2023 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread**

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
jalen got a brace :lupe: lol he keeping it low key as usual

and lol at him calling out aj after aj told the nation he got a chef

i think dude has been hurt most of the season at this point. some really uncharacteristic falls when he could get extra yards and what not. just hope it's something he can continue to manage throughout the rest of the season, so far so good.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
i think dude has been hurt most of the season at this point. some really uncharacteristic falls when he could get extra yards and what not. just hope it's something he can continue to manage throughout the rest of the season, so far so good.
yeah i feel like it cant be that bad cause he has made some nice throws on the run. and is still pretty mobile in the pocket. but that second gear is gone. but its not really needed as long as he can get positive yardage and get down

KingCesar

All Star
Daps
I'm so fukking proud of this defense
Can't believe they held that Dolphins offense to 10 points, with a TD gifted to them via a Hurts pick six. This, the same defense that got gashed by Sam Howell three weeks ago, shorthanded without Reed Blankenship and Bradley Roby. Hell of a performance from them.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Jalen being hurt makes sense because this season his mechanics in pocket been terrible from now planting his feet to panicking in the pocket. Eagles are hiding something but Youngboul gets wins.

Desai about to be out of here. What a great job he is doing defensively.

Ever since Cam went out our run game dropped a notch but it was a nice showing last night.

Our Dline is so special shyt scary how they get pressure even when not getting sacks.

Last edited:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
mp7wqp4yqtkmmmmxm0ae.jpg

(Eagles Bounce Back Big and Shut Down Dolphins in Classic Kelly Green Throwbacks to advance to 6-1)

aj-brown-kelly-green-dolphins--43.jpg

(AJ Brown's Historic Run Continues as he ties NFL Record)

Eagles_Defense_ProBowlers_1991B.jpg

(The Spirit of Kelly Green: Eagles Defense channels Legendary 90's Eagles Defense and shuts down the Top Offense in the NFL)

*Eagles Advance to 6-1. It's the 2nd Straight Season that the Eagles have Won 6 games in the first 7 weeks (Last year 7-0)
*#1 NFC BEAST, #1 RECORD NFL (Tied with Chiefs)
*THE MAIN THING: Jalen Hurts adds another W to his historic run. He's now 23-2 over his last 25 Regular Season Games. He also tied Randall Cunningham for the most Rushing TD's by an Eagles QB In History with 32)
*DON'T PLAY WITH AJ: AJ Brown Ties NFL Record for most yards through a 5 game stretch. He's had over 127 Yards or more the last 5 Straight Games.
*SHUT DOWN DEFENSE: Eagles Defense held the Historic Dolphins Offense to their lowest Points (17), Lowest Yards (250) of The Season.
*THE COACHES: Sirianni was pulling a Doug Pederson going for all those 4th Downs. Desai has got this Defense Rolling. Brian Johnson has the Offensive topping last years numbers.

*AS THE NFC BEAST TURNS: GMen and Tyrod Taylor makes Giants History while getting the W over Washington. The Boys escape with a W against the Chargers on the Road.

First those Kelly Greens were off the Chain. They looked way better than back in 2010. Maybe it was the HD TV but I hope we keep them as alternate Jerseys going forward. Real talk, I wasn't worried. Seriously I wasn't. Miami is not the same team on the Road. Chargers took them to the wire. Patriots also almost beat them. Bills blew their doors off. Now in Miami, Yes they are God status. It's hard to beat them there. But on the Road they've shown some weaknesses. Once again the Eagles own mistakes kept Miami in this game. Jalen's turnovers spotted them 10 points. Honestly most of them aren't his fault but the fumble definitely was. He needs to just take the sack there. Yes Jalen's turnovers are up but a lot of these joints are very fluky at times. Also the protection has been breaking down. I know Lane has been hurt too. With that said, he does need to make better decisions in that regard. But his will to win is why I never get worried. Jalen never gets down. He never gives up. Those last 3 drives were seriously clutch. Your talking bout three 6 Minute drives back to back to back. That killed it for Miami to come back. Yes Jalen is dealing with some injury issues, hopefully it's not to serious. We have a Bye week in 2 more weeks.

They didn't give up on the Run Game this time but Gainwell isn't doing great in short yardage situations. He's just not hitting the hole strong enough. I'd rather Boston get those touches instead. Yes Gainwell had a cool TD with the spin but he keeps running into the wall. If Swift can't go on those, then let Boston get some touches. I'm not saying give up on him but those downs are too important to just have him running into defenders. But he did do good on the Spin TD. AJ, AJ, AJ. This man be making so some crazy catches. Dare I say he's actually better this year than last year. Julio Jones got a catch, lol. He's just getting warmed up. I think he will help us down the line. Devonta and Dallas also did pretty good tonight. Overall outside of the Mistakes, the Offense did put up 31 points and could have had more. Defense really got it done tonight. Miami Offense didn't look as smooth. Tua was rushed and pressured. He forced some balls too. With that said, these guys are so fast. They were outrunning our Defense something crazy.

Thankfully Reddikk and the D-Line got that pressure. There were several times Tyreek got behind the Secondary. Tyreek in open space is a scary sight. Dude might already be GOAT status in open space. You just won't catch him. But to shut down the #1 Offense to their worst performance. Even the Bills Game they scored 20. The Defense really held Miami's O to 7 points. Jalen spotted them 10 points. Overall good bounce back game and statement win. Miami is still a really good team, They will be in the mix in the AFC for sure. The next two weeks are back to back NFC Beast games with Washington and Dallas. Speaking of our Division Brothers. GMen, good win today. Happy for Tyrod became the first Black QB to win in Giants History. Washington has been up and down this season but they do fight hard in games. Good win for the Boys in LA though that was a close one, Herbert definitely left some TD's out there but you guys handled your business. Eagles have a 2 1/2 Game lead on the Division. But great Win. They should be 7-0 but the stars aligned for the Jets after 50 years, give them props. Jalen won't admit it, but I know he had this game circled on his calendar with the whole Tua connection.

tua-tagovailoa-jalen-hurts.jpg

Last edited:

CW99

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Jalen being hurt makes sense because this season his mechanics in pocket been terrible from now planting his feet to panicking in the pocket. Eagles are hiding something but Youngboul gets wins.

Desai about to be out of here. What a great job he is doing defensively.

Ever since Cam went out our run game dropped a notch but it was a nice showing last night.

Our Dline is so special shyt scary how they get pressure even when not getting sacks.
I thought the same he didnt look right when he plants his foot but if thats the case why are we running him so much? Why not preserve him some if we are gonna play him?