"Jumpman Jalen and them (Bull)Dawgs, Time To Run It Back Swiftly" **Official 2023 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread**

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I think Henry would've been on the menu if they never made the Swift trade, but with him handling that RB1 role so well I don't see the point. They trust Gainwell in the 2 minute role + pass protection and BosCo is in the cut incase one of them get hurt.
You couldn't foresee a role for Henry as a backup here? I know Sirianna loves Gainwell but Henry behind this line for cheap to spell Swift is dreamy. Y'all know me by now, I adore bully ball, so I'm begging for a thumper like him if the price is right.

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Purdy will be absolute food against the Eagles front. It's going to be 3+ INT's and 2+ fumbles bad if the 49er's face the Eagles in the playoffs.
Easy work.

That defense is going to get 30+ dropped on them again either way. They don't match up well with us at all on either side of the ball. But crazier shyt has happened... We did just lose to Zach fukking Wilson.

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
Desai about to be out of here. What a great job he is doing defensively.
:whoa:

We actually NEED him. It's still on site for life with Gannon....but I would hope we get at LEAST one more season outta Desai, I mean damn can we keep SOME of our people? :sadcam:

I mean, I'm still mad at ownership for not giving Jim Schwartz a LIFETIME contract. Like "yo, we DGAF WHO the head coach is, you're our DC forEVER, breh."

But serious question, though: what do y'all think we can get for Derek Barnett before the deadline?

Last edited:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
:whoa:

We actually NEED him. It's still on site for life with Gannon....but I would hope we get at LEAST one more season outta Desai, I mean damn can we keep SOME of our people? :sadcam:

I mean, I'm still mad at ownership for not giving Jim Schwartz a LIFETIME contract. Like "yo, we DGAF WHO the head coach us, you're our DC forEVER, breh."

But serious question, though: what do y'all think we can get for Derek Barnett before the deadline?
The way Howie is dealing, Derrick Henry :troll:

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
....and it's so apparent NOW that Jalen is hurt. No mobility, slight gait in his giddy-up, poor decision making....all that in ADDITION to having a brand new OC in his ear.

nikkas in OTHER threads were so quick to say he's "regressing" when they don't have all the details (or more likely, don't WANNA consider the details because it doesn't suit their hatin' ass arguments). Like, this dude could have been Super Bowl MVP in a LOSING effort, come the hell on, man...dude has MORE than EARNED the benefit of the doubt.

But I'll yell you THIS: he goes down for ANY amount of time and were FUKKED.....because Mariota is so damn trash that he makes an inanimate mound of giraffe diarrhea look like a competent QB by comparison. :martin:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
....and it's so apparent NOW that Jalen is hurt. No mobility, slight gait in his giddy-up, poor decision making....all that in ADDITION to having a brand new OC in his ear.

nikkas in OTHER threads were so quick to say he's "regressing" when they don't have all the details (or more likely, don't WANNA consider the details because it doesn't suit their hatin' ass arguments). Like, this dude could have been Super Bowl MVP in a LOSING effort, come the hell on, man...dude has MORE than EARNED the benefit of the doubt.

But I'll yell you THIS: he goes down for ANY amount of time and were FUKKED.....because Mariota is so damn trash that he makes an inanimate mound of giraffe diarrhea look like a competent QB by comparison. :martin:

I been thinking he was hurt when the season started. I don't know what the issue is but from those YouTube videos his foot planting and pocket presence been off since New England game.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
the 3rd string was pretty impressive during preseason though

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
F9J-coYWMAElLem

Jalen is on multiple Historic Streaks right now.