"Jumpman Jalen and them (Bull)Dawgs, Time To Run It Back Swiftly" **Official 2023 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread**

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Got this from another place
2df9be343bcb884232860a90dc5045f7.png

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
you guys know any mock draft sites that aren't locked behind paywalls? this is the lamest shyt these sites have started to do in recent years. i remember back in 2021 you could do a whole 7 round mock on thedraftnetwork with trades and all.

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Fangio I understand because we've been doing a form of his Defense. Kellen Moore? Sorry I have a wait a see approach honestly, it's not like the Chargers did that great last year. His Dallas Years are probably why he got the job. Anyways, as I said, Sirianni is controlling nothing. Lurie and Howie made him clean house.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Not impressed with any of these moves.

Howie and Lurie meddle too much for them to really matter.

If Swift walks, I'm on strike.

The Lions and Ravens proved it today: you wanna succeed in the postseason? Run the damn ball.

All this analytical passing bullshyt is ruining the game....and it ruined our season.
Swift cant break a tackle for shyt

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Not impressed with any of these moves.

Howie and Lurie meddle too much for them to really matter.

If Swift walks, I'm on strike.

The Lions and Ravens proved it today: you wanna succeed in the postseason? Run the damn ball.

All this analytical passing bullshyt is ruining the game....and it ruined our season.

Honestly, I feel the same way. The Dolphins Defense was only OK last year with Fangio and we when consulted us in the Super Bowl, Our Defense gave up 38 Points to the Chiefs. Also the Chargers Offense wasn't that great with Moore. Lurie and Howie's meddling did have issues this year. This is why Doug walked, he wasn't fired, he said screw them and their meddling and then then tried to say they fired him. Nick sadly has no control, he just does what the Front Office and Analytics say. This is not good for Jalen to keep changing coordinators every damn year. It was clear we did not run the ball as much this year as last year and the Offense took a dip in overall performance. Swift literally disappeared during stretches, it's shocking he still got 1000 yards. We'll see how they look next year but I'm going into next season cautiously optimistic because they still won 11 games and missed the #1 Seed by a game.

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
Swift cant break a tackle for shyt
He makes up for that with exceptional elusiveness and elite direction-changing ability and speed.

It ain't his fault these morons don't run him more. What happened when they DID commit to managing the game through him? Over 160 yards rushing and an easy win. Then what? They never did it again. It's absolutely idiotic.

They did the same thing to Shady. The team simply doesn't value the run.

Kellen Moore's punk ass gonna have Jalen dropping back 50 times a game, so get ready for it.

NFL analytics in general are retarded for devaluing the run game. Defense and a running game been winning titles for decades, now some pencil-pushing fukboy who's never played a down in his life suddenly says that "don't work" and the entire league follows suit. It's beyond retarded. :camby:

Howie and Lurie starting to get on my damn nerves.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
NFL analytics in general are retarded for devaluing the run game. Defense and a running game been winning titles for decades, now some pencil-pushing fukboy who's never played a down in his life suddenly says that "don't work" and the entire league follows suit. It's beyond retarded. :camby:
Yea, I think Rex Ryan said teams rather pass because they see a short 3-5 yard pass the same as a run play.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Yea, I think Rex Ryan said teams rather pass because they see a short 3-5 yard pass the same as a run play.
Its more so that ypa is more than ypc

Avg running back os 4 yards a carry
Avg qb is 6-7 yards a pass attempt

Flawed way to look at it ignores the impact of chunk plays/outliers