"Jumpman Jalen and them (Bull)Dawgs, Time To Run It Back Swiftly" **Official 2023 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread**

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Started looking at draft prospects and if they let Swift walk, I want them to take this kid. Still only 20, 230lbs, and looks like he has a mid round (3,4,5) draft grade from what I've seen

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I was coming in here about Hamilton- he stuffs the run better than Jordan does.!

:stopitslime:

could have had him, but nah..lets draft a NT at 13 who stuffs his face more than the run.
It’s too bad he’s a nice guy. He even admitted he wore down on locker clean up day. I guess we will see if he is serious about his craft come next year

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
It’s too bad he’s a nice guy. He even admitted he wore down on locker clean up day. I guess we will see if he is serious about his craft come next year

I think people underestimate the discipline required to be a DLineman.

They gotta keep a crazy diet, spend tons and tons of time stretching and massages and stuff. Ice baths.

Then on game day spend the whole time fighting 1v2 or 1v3

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green

bruh...im sure he is a good dude but I dont see him ever living up to his draft status- he was suppose to be Albert Haynesworth (before he got paid)
can he be productive..sure. But he will never be a 3 down DT that Howie projected him to be (I cant imagine Howie would draft a 2 down player at 13)

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
bruh...im sure he is a good dude but I dont see him ever living up to his draft status- he was suppose to be Albert Haynesworth (before he got paid)
can he be productive..sure. But he will never be a 3 down DT that Howie projected him to be (I cant imagine Howie would draft a 2 down player at 13)
Year 3 is when DTs tend to make that leap and the conditioning + experience blends to give you a glimpse of what they can really be. 2024 is big for Davis, we'll get an answer on whether 3 down impact past Thanksgiving is gonna be a possibility for him. That's also why what Carter did as a rookie was insane, imagine what year 3 when he actually knows what he's doing is gonna look like :picard:

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Year 3 is when DTs tend to make that leap and the conditioning + experience blends to give you a glimpse of what they can really be. 2024 is big for Davis, we'll get an answer on whether 3 down impact past Thanksgiving is gonna be a possibility for him. That's also why what Carter did as a rookie was insane, imagine what year 3 when he actually knows what he's doing is gonna look like :picard:

Run def was so stout the first half of the season tho :francis:

Guaranteed he'll be motivated the next 2 yrs bc he's gonna want that next contract to be bigger than his appetite :russ:

If he doesn't produce in Y3 or Y4, it will confirm not picking Kyle Hamilton was a mistake :snoop:

Going back to 2021 draft, we were supposed to take Alim McNeill at NT in the 3rd round (better value) :snoop:

Would've gotten a starter in Alim McNeill who has developed nicely :francis:

We need to draft a backup NT in this draft...R5 would be ideal :jbhmm:

Last edited:

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green

That trajectory sounds nice when you are picked at 25th or the 2nd/3rd round- if you are picked at 13- you need to make an impact asap

Compare Fletcher Cox, Jeffrey Simmons first year to Davis- its not close (and Simmons missed the first few games due to injury)
I admit- I HATED the pick so now im extra pissed when I think about it.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Not impressed with any of these moves.

Howie and Lurie meddle too much for them to really matter.

If Swift walks, I'm on strike.

The Lions and Ravens proved it today: you wanna succeed in the postseason? Run the damn ball.

All this analytical passing bullshyt is ruining the game....and it ruined our season.
That gibbs fumble nailed their coffin