"Jumpman Jalen and them (Bull)Dawgs, Time To Run It Back Swiftly" **Official 2023 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread**

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

Damn eye opening about McNabb

hmm makes sense lol
but it also kinda aint fair. i feel like there could be more to the story.

that cardinals game, i remember larry fitz just having his way with the defense for instance
other than the panthers NFCC its hard to put the blame squarely on mcnabb

Last edited:

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Goodell fukking hates us. Stole a home game.
Our 17th game was home this upcoming season so it still comes out to 8 in Philly 8 on the road

Would much rather go to Brazil week 1 on full rest and get the mini-bye from a friday game vs going to Germany mid-season and having the standard bye right after :ehh:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Our 17th game was home this upcoming season so it still comes out to 8 in Philly 8 on the road

Would much rather go to Brazil week 1 on full rest and get the mini-bye from a friday game vs going to Germany mid-season and having the standard bye right after :ehh:
True on just getting it out the way. But we had 9 away and 8 home last year so we was supposed to get 9 home 8 away this year. Hopefully with all these international games they actually keeping track to keep this fair

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
hmm makes sense lol
but it also kinda aint fair. i feel like there could be more to the story.

that cardinals game, i remember larry fitz just having his way with the defense for instance
other than the panthers NFCC its hard to put the blame squarely on mcnabb

Just overall, I remember McNabb even from his rookie year was throwing those footballs low, drove me crazy those 2000 teams.

I thought it was him doing it on purpose to lower his interceptions or something but come to find out it was something that went uncorrected for nearly his whole damn career. Smh.

We should've gotten at least one damn super bowl in those years smh. Even with bum ass Pinkston and Thrash lol.

greenvale

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
It was only a matter of time...the team drafted Nolan Smith to replace him

I only trade him, if it makes sense...out of conference and to move up to top 14 of the first round
Not saying Nolan Smith won't develop but the window is now... If Howie re-signs sweat over Reddikk that's an L. Compounded by the fact that he extended both Bradberry and Slay last year, and we're stuck with Byard on the books as well. Complete malpractice on def side of the roster :francis:

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Not saying Nolan Smith won't develop but the window is now... If Howie re-signs sweat over Reddikk that's an L. Compounded by the fact that he extended both Bradberry and Slay last year, and we're stuck with Byard on the books as well. Complete malpractice on def side of the roster :francis:

Bradberry has to be cut all costs

Redikk's time with us was on a countdown all along, so no one should be surprised

Slay didn't play bad last season...neither did Byard, they were unspectacular but solid

The draft has to address the def & a cpl mid-value signings that outperform their contracts (like Kyzir White from 2022)

The def will look completely revamped next season so I won't be shocked by anything we hear & see