"Jumpman Jalen and them (Bull)Dawgs, Time To Run It Back Swiftly" **Official 2023 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread**

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
How many years does he have left? If it's only 2 I get it then, otherwise I'd wait a year

I'd feel better about it if Nolan had shown more last year

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
It's not just that Nolan is waiting in the wings, both Reddikk and Sweat were set to hit free agency after 2024. Both are in their prime after playing out deals that quickly became bargains, each is gonna want to cash in and rightfully so. Reddikk's the better player but he's also 3 years older and would be 31 at the start of his next contract. Just makes more sense to extend Sweat between the age and likely demanding a cheaper number.

They could do nothing and let it play out but that's just bad roster management, especially if teams are willing to give you good compensation.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
I'm out the loop, I didn't know the NFL had pass rushers making $30m/per. I don't blame Reddikk at all for wanting a trade if he can rework his deal somewhere else. Even with his sack totals to me it seemed like he was being under utilized on the Eagles. Eagles really need all those picks invested in the Georgia players to pay off the next couple of years

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
meh more likely than not we need to face that the window has closed tbh

After the SB last yr, I was pissed bc I know how precious opportunities like that can be

Guys was talking, "we'll be back"...they didn't understand it was unlikely we'd make it back to the SB

Next season, we'll still have to deal with Dallas, SF, Detroit, GB & who knows what new surprise team

Howie has to hit in the draft again...our 2023 draft was good, but we need 2024 to be just as good

Howie has the assets & wherewithal to make an impactful trade as well...

We need to be aiming for 12-13 wins & division title in 2024

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Watching the chiefs defense made me sick. Physical corners. Aggressive defense. The third and four late they brought it to purdy and ended up making him make a mistake. In fangio style defense we would have been in a pudding soft zone and let him get an easy completion. I’m sorry I’m just gonna have to see fangio prove it. I think he has one foot out the door he just wanted to be closer to home to be a family man.