"Jumpman Jalen and them (Bull)Dawgs, Time To Run It Back Swiftly" **Official 2023 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread**

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Michael Jordan GIFs | GIFDB.com

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
should have hire Eric B

I think everyone ITT would have been happy w that

By all accounts nick (and I think doug) have a philosophy of not going that hard in practice and bienemy has the opposite approach

Whether that's a good philosophy or not I dont know. I personally dont think intense practices should be necessary but thats just me.

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
meh, at least it's an upgrade from brian johnson with sirianni meddling. as long as sirianni stays in that CEO lane and doesn't interfere with the offense, i'm somewhat interested to see what kellen can do with this stacked offense. pre snap motion and actual plays under center :whoo:. he didn't have this type of talent in LA or dallas. i hate everything cowboys though so it's hard to jump up for joy :manny: .

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Ideal for me would be Jalen spending all summer with whoever our new center will be practicing taking snaps and dropping back

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Will yall still be able to do the tush push or was Kelce too key in making that work? Long as the center can get real low yall should be good right? :jbhmm:

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Will yall still be able to do the tush push or was Kelce too key in making that work? Long as the center can get real low yall should be good right? :jbhmm:

Cam Jurgens has the same athletic profile as Kelce

Kelce is one of the greatest to ever play his position so I'm not expecting the same 90% rate, but I'm not expecting a huge dropoff

We have to make sure we get a good iOL and swing tackle bc Jurgens is injury prone