"Jumpman Jalen and them (Bull)Dawgs, Time To Run It Back Swiftly" **Official 2023 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread**

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Would have never thought the eagles would want to run a Jason Garrett offense.

We were one of the earliest teams running a WCO behind SF & GB of course

The modified WCO will be good for us bc we'll get the ball out faster and we'll attack mismatches, run motion, and be overall creative

The key will be the commitment to the run

I believe it will work

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
We were one of the earliest teams running a WCO behind SF & GB of course

The modified WCO will be good for us bc we'll get the ball out faster and we'll attack mismatches, run motion, and be overall creative

The key will be the commitment to the run

I believe it will work
He didn’t run a wco offense in Dallas. Moore ran air Coryell here. But if he cooking up something different we will see. Hurts will have to play very smart and also his receivers. Option routes option routes option routes. It’s a complex scheme. No one read and run rpo stuff no more. But hurts should be good.

Last edited:

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
He didn’t run a wco offense in Dallas. Moore ran air Coryell here. But if he cooking up something different we will see. Hurts will have to play very smart and also his receivers. Option routes option routes option routes. It’s a complex scheme. No one read and run rpo stuff no more. But hurts should be good.

He ran a modified WCO under McCarthy in 22

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
He ran a modified WCO under McCarthy in 22
No he didn’t, we ran a half wco and air coryell once Moore left. It’s called the Texas coast offense. McCarthy didn’t even know the playbook Moore was running when he was here. We hardly ran any horizontal routes and no rub routes at all when Moore was here. @BlueHeffner let him know

Last edited:

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
No he didn’t, we ran a half wco and air coryell once Moore left. It’s called the Texas coast offense. McCarthy didn’t even know the playbook Moore was running when he was here. We hardly ran any horizontal routes and no rub routes at all when Moore was here. @BlueHeffner let him know

that makes some sense bc I think the eagles front office seems to like AC- they were close to hiring Josh Mcdaniel, Siriani offensive philosophy began under todd hailey (although you cant tell from the eagles offense thus far)

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly

“From an offensive perspective, you take bits and pieces from everyone, and I think that’s the beauty of it," Moore said of the beliefs that go into his offensive system. "We’re going to build a 2023 L.A. Chargers offense. Will you be able to see the Air Coryell, Jason Garrett side? Absolutely. Will you see the West Coast, Mike McCarthy side? Absolutely."

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
Not impressed with any of these moves.

Howie and Lurie meddle too much for them to really matter.

If Swift walks, I'm on strike.

The Lions and Ravens proved it today: you wanna succeed in the postseason? Run the damn ball.

All this analytical passing bullshyt is ruining the game....and it ruined our season.

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green

The Lions and Ravens proved it today: you wanna succeed in the postseason? Run the damn ball.

All this analytical passing bullshyt is ruining the game....and it ruined our season.

Unless Swift is good with the hometown discount- there is no way Howie is gonna give Swift big money (its the end of his rookie deal so im sure he is looking for get $$)

Moore is a solid hire- not sexy but def better than BJ, Siriani or Kingberry- I was partial to Bienemy but I know the eagles like former QB as OC so that wasnt happening. Moore does use motion and does line the QB/RB under center. My only concern is- I think he gets a lil pass happy but to he honest so does Bienemy.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps

Hurts really will have to improve for this to work

I think Devonte could break records and surpass AJ in an option focused offense

But historically Hurts doesnt really throw guys open and doesnt seem to really adapt or do a whole lot of improvising once the ball is snapped

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Hurts really will have to improve for this to work

I think Devonte could break records and surpass AJ in an option focused offense

But historically Hurts doesnt really throw guys open and doesnt seem to really adapt or do a whole lot of improvising once the ball is snapped
No lie Moore can have the offense dropping 40 a game. It’s going to be interesting if Moore decides to keep the offense simple for hurts or will he have it complex.

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly

We can't pay everybody

This team values LBs and RBs the least

If we re-sign Swift it has to make sense financially

I think we should win 10+ games next season and I think Moore & Fangio were good hires