"Jumpman Jalen and them (Bull)Dawgs, Time To Run It Back Swiftly" **Official 2023 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread**

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
any cowboys fans before you say shyt tell me when you got rid of kellen moore, did the choking stop?

What? It got worse?

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
any cowboys fans before you say shyt tell me when you got rid of kellen moore, did the choking stop?

What? It got worse?
Redzone got worse. They were top 2 or 3 in 2022 to middle or the pack or something this year. I want to say when Chargers went against Cowboys the announcers mentioned how horrible Dallas' redzone had fallen off since getting rid of Kellen.

Edit: Looking at 2022, Dallas was number 1 scoring redzone offense.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Redzone got worse. They were top 2 or 3 in 2022 to middle or the pack or something this year. I want to say when Chargers went against Cowboys the announcers mentioned how horrible Dallas' redzone had fallen off since getting rid of Kellen.

Cowboys red zone efficiency actually got way better once they played the eagles the first matchup ironically. The redzone struggles were over. Btw are you a eagles or cowboys fan? I see you post in both threads, I just dont know what team you a fan of?

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

That was due to no Zeke or any kinda power run game

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Cowboys red zone efficiency actually got way better once they played the eagles the first matchup ironically. The redzone struggles were over. Btw are you a eagles or cowboys fan? I see you post in both threads, I just dont know what team you a fan of?
Neither or both :lolbron:
Im a neutral. Fan of several teams/individuals. I got a couple posts in the Ravens/Dolphins/9ers threads too. :yeshrug:
Im like a chaotic neutral :blessed:

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Our offense won't be stale under Kellen

I like the hire...we just need him to run the ball more than he typically does

We need to be top 6 in rushing attempts

Dallas was 71% in the red zone under him

He had America thinking Cooper Rush should start in place of Dak

I really like the hire

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Kellen's a pro, ton of reps and games with his callsheet so it makes sense they went in that direction rather than another inexperienced hire. I clown him for the goofy trick plays but having that Dallas offense finish #4 in 2022 with CD + coli brehs at WR and a bunch of mixing and matching on the OL was when I had to tip my cap

If the offense really clicks and he and Jalen mesh it wouldn't shock me if Lurie's forced into a tough decision to avoid another Steichen leaving the building conundrum :hubie:

Daps
Not mad at picking kellen moore at all. He’s showed that he knows what he’s doing and that’s all we really need

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
A QB who can't throw from the pocket with an OC who never wants to run the ball :mjlol:

And you doing this at the same time your all world center retires :mjlol: