"Jumpman Jalen and them (Bull)Dawgs, Time To Run It Back Swiftly" **Official 2023 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread**

KingCesar

All Star
Daps

Not sure how I feel about this

It could work, I guess.

I think Kellen Moore could a good OC. The Cowboys offense was near the top of the league every year he was there, save for 2020, when Dak got injured. It was a complete 180 to the Linehan offenses. The Eagles are working with a similar level of talent to what those Cowboys had.

More importantly, Moore is an OC with experience running an offense in both Dallas and LA, so we'd at least know we aren't walking into another Brian Johnson situation.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Would he leave for another OC position though? I feel like he's at a head coach or nothing spot in his career

Nick is clearly on the hot seat though so maybe it's a spot with a clear path to a HC job
My hope is he would see this offense has the most weapons he’s had in a while so either Siri flops and he would get the job (which in reality I think lurie would just can everybody) or he’d look like a superstar and have his best shot at getting a HC job

But in reality let’s be cereal , we getting Kellen or Kliff

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
My hope is he would see this offense has the most weapons he’s had in a while so either Siri flops and he would get the job (which in reality I think lurie would just can everybody) or he’d look like a superstar and have his best shot at getting a HC job

But in reality let’s be cereal , we getting Kellen or Kliff
Yeah I agree.

I just want some level of competency after what we saw this season, so I'm probably gonna be okay with any of the guys that have been rumored

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Howie:

"I feel like we’ve had a long history of success here building the team a certain way, and I think maybe there are some preconceived notions that at the linebacker position, that we don’t care who we play at linebacker".

"Again, our two Super Bowl teams over the last six years, the linebacker play was good from those guys".

I'm worried Howie won't draft a LB with one of the first 3 picks :snoop:

This now becomes a resource allocation issue with Jalen's salary ballooning

If the def falters next season, it will be bc the LB deficiencies were not addressed :francis:

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps