"Jumpman Jalen and them (Bull)Dawgs, Time To Run It Back Swiftly" **Official 2023 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread**

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
It's like these mf really want to make this fangio shyt work no matter what, even getting the mf himself :gucci:
I mean, the Ravens defense is the best in the league right now and they run a fangio scheme but a lot more deceptive and aggressive

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay

lol the reporter really was like

XAL2Egf.gif

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
I mean, the Ravens defense is the best in the league right now and they run a fangio scheme but a lot more deceptive and aggressive

The deception is intriguing...will be a welcome sight not to know the coverage based on pre-snap alignment

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
The deception is intriguing...will be a welcome sight not to know the coverage based on pre-snap alignment

fangios own scheme lacks the deceptiveness tho...its been one of the biggest knocks on his scheme throughout the years...lack of aggressiveness and deception.

I really expect ravens mike mcdonald to be hired somewhere, if not the ravens brehs will let out a huge sigh of relief, because ravens have perfected that scheme imo...unless someone figures out a good way to stop it soon

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
fangios own scheme lacks the deceptiveness tho...its been one of the biggest knocks on his scheme throughout the years...lack of aggressiveness and deception.

I really expect ravens mike mcdonald to be hired somewhere, if not the ravens brehs will let out a huge sigh of relief, because ravens have perfected that scheme imo...unless someone figures out a good way to stop it soon

Nah, compared to what we've been running the past 8 or so yrs, Fangio is way more deceptive than Schwartz, Gannon & Desai

The Cover 6 and Cover 8 might play to the strengths of Slay & Blankman

I think we go from bottom of the league to middle of the pack, at least, with Fangio

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
I hope we put an end to this bend don't break bullshyt. it's so ugly and hard to watch.

Lootha VanDraws

'The Night I Fell in Love' is the GOAT R&B album
Daps
Well brehs, looks like we won't be back in the mix until the Sirianni era is over.

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
I understand the sour taste regarding the Fangio concepts after Gannon in the SB and Desai, but the actual man himself is a legit DC. Miami's defense pulled their weight the last two months until guys off the street had to play while the offense sputtered. Lamar dropped a nuke on them but he did the same thing to the two teams representing the NFC this weekend too.

Fangio forcing his way here is a blessing in disguise and saved them from the possibility of another whiff. Proven oldheads like him, Spags, Schwartz, etc aren't ever gonna field a defense like we had to stomach this year :hhh: