"Jumpman Jalen and them (Bull)Dawgs, Time To Run It Back Swiftly" **Official 2023 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread**

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Nick Bosa on Jordan Love:

He’s really good at going through his reads, playing the offense to a tee

Nick Bosa on Jalen Hurts:

The blueprint to shutting down Jalen Hurts is to keep him in the pocket because he stares at the pass rush and looks for scramble lanes rather than scanning the field for throwing windows

Is he hating, am I hating or does he have a valid point :jbhmm:

Daps
Bosa knows best,
Also.
Im officially a Charger fan. i will stop terrorizing this thread.
Now if i can go find the Chiefs thread....

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
That damn slippery turf, Hurts unforced fumble giving seven to KC, Gannon's calling plays in the second half scared like he isnt in the damn superbowl, that Quez Watkins dropped pass and that soft ass call on Bradberry in that spot:mjcry:

Looking back on it, we let CJGJ go and he was the only one in the back end who came to play that night.. not big play slay or bradberry on the biggest night... that fire can't be taught, that's in u or it isn't. And we just let him walk out.

Should ve let Slay and Bradberry go and kept CJGJ and TJ Edwards... hindsight is always 20/20
TJ wanted to be a bear, even took less to play for his hometown team. Only way we kept him was with the tag

CJ agency thinking they could get more off bat with our offer fukked himself and the eagles over, money dried up and was left with that 1 year offer from the lions and we ended up pivoting to Bradberry cause of it

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
TJ wanted to be a bear, even took less to play for his hometown team. Only way we kept him was with the tag

CJ agency thinking they could get more off bat with our offer fukked himself and the eagles over, money dried up and was left with that 1 year offer from the lions and we ended up pivoting to Bradberry cause of it
you right

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
I just don't understand how we didn't make any meaningful offensive adjustments in the last 8 weeks.

Looks like Nick is staying but breh gotta be able to adjust mid season next year. Ego causing the team to suffer

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

:hubie:

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Had a few days to sit & reflect on the defense

Priorities:

*Fire Patricia & Desai
*Hire an experienced Defensive Coordinator who implements a scheme that fits the personnel
*Draft a LB with one of the three top 50 picks
*Draft a DE with one of the three top 50 picks
*Re-sign BG for leadership
*Sign a league avg off ball LB
*Cut Bradberry
*Develop Ringo to be CB2 next season
*Sign a league avg S to start the season as a starter and transition to the bench when Sydney Brown recovers from his injury

Ideal starting def next season

OLB/DE - Reddikk
DE - Sweat
NT - Jordan Davis
DT - Jalen Carter
DE - FRP (Preferably Jared Verse)
LB - 2RP (Preferably Trotter Jr)
LB - Nakobe Dean/League Avg LB
CB1 - Slay
CB2 - Ringo
CB2 - Isaiah Rodgers
S - Blankman
S - Sydney Brown/League Avg S

Last edited:

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
Had a few days to sit & reflect on the defense

Priorities:

*Fire Patricia & Desai
*Hire an experienced Defensive Coordinator who implements a scheme that fits the personnel
*Draft a LB with one of the three top 50 picks
*Draft a DE with one of the three top 50 picks
*Re-sign BG for leadership
*Sign a league avg off ball LB
*Cut Bradberry
*Develop Ringo to be CB2 next season
*Sign a league avg S to start the season as a starter and transition to the bench when Sydney Brown recovers from his injury

Ideal starting def next season

OLB/DE - Reddikk
DE - Sweat
NT - Jordan Davis
DT - Jalen Carter
DE - FRP (Preferably Jared Verse)
LB - 2RP (Preferably Trotter Jr)
LB - Nakobe Dean/League Avg LB
CB1 - Slay
CB2 - Ringo
CB2 - Isaiah Rodgers
S - Blankman
S - Sydney Brown/League Avg S
That defense is food still

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
That defense is food still

An improved Jalen Carter, Sydney Brown, Ringo and Blankman improves the def

We need 2022-level LB play m

Call me crazy but I think our young secondary improves next season under the right DC

I don't want to see Morrow, Cunningham, Bradberry, Maddox, Eli Ricks, Darius Leonard or Josh Jobe on the roster next season