"Jumpman Jalen and them (Bull)Dawgs, Time To Run It Back Swiftly" **Official 2023 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread**

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
Humble brag and subtly stunt, brehs :mjgrin:
Hell, I used to live down the street from Jeremy Maclin and a few blocks away from Mike Vick, when they both lived in West Deptford. I ain't have their money, but our neighborhood was nice....they just lived in the NICE nice part. :pachaha:

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
yall know whats fukked up?

i actually like nick sirianni

such a fukkin shame
T
For me, the doubt about him crept in during the SB, when he did that childish gloat and Jalen had to tell him to calm down.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Sirianni and McCarthy back after combining for the most epic single season collapse in nfl history and a game you couldn't even call a collapse cause the cowboys aint even build anything for the packers to knock over...

Fly Eagles Fly :mjcry:

We dem Boyz :mjcry:

4fdb71193553d.gif

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
Sirianni and McCarthy back after combining for the most epic single season collapse in nfl history and a game you couldn't even call a collapse cause the cowboys aint even build anything for the packers to knock over...

Fly Eagles Fly :mjcry:

We dem Boyz :mjcry:

4fdb71193553d.gif
:russ:
This is finally high quality posting from you.

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
sigh cant believe we aint win that game
played so well

That damn slippery turf, Hurts unforced fumble giving seven to KC, Gannon's calling plays in the second half scared like he isnt in the damn superbowl, that Quez Watkins dropped pass and that soft ass call on Bradberry in that spot:mjcry:

Looking back on it, we let CJGJ go and he was the only one in the back end who came to play that night.. not big play slay or bradberry on the biggest night... that fire can't be taught, that's in u or it isn't. And we just let him walk out.

Should ve let Slay and Bradberry go and kept CJGJ and TJ Edwards... hindsight is always 20/20

Last edited:

KingCesar

All Star
Daps
Just an epic team collapse the last two months. I can live with Sirianni getting another year (his seat will be hot, though :ufdup: ), but Johnson, Desai, and especially fatass Matt Patricia all need to go. :camby:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
That damn slippery turf, Hurts unforced fumble giving seven to KC, Gannon's calling plays in the second half scared like he isnt in the damn superbowl, that Quez Watkins dropped pass and that soft ass call on Bradberry in that spot:mjcry:

Looking back on it, we let CJGJ go and he was the only one in the back end who came to play that night.. not big play slay or bradberry on the biggest night... that fire can't be taught, that's in u or it isn't. And we just let him walk out.

Should ve let Slay and Bradberry go and kept CJGJ and TJ Edwards... hindsight is always 20/20
20/20 indeed
Very different team if we do that

Though CJ did get injured