"Jumpman Jalen and them (Bull)Dawgs, Time To Run It Back Swiftly" **Official 2023 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread**

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
nikkas care more about the Cowboys more than their own team. :mjlol:

Another default Eagirls fan exposed. :pachaha:
At home. 9 all-pros. Against a rookie QB of a 7th seed.

BLOWN OUT

YOU MADE SURE TO COME BACK TO AN EAGLES THREAD AND QUOTE ME THOUGH :russ:

nikka

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sure is bro. I got people that live all around there I be in the loop lol. Embiid got this nice ass mansion in Villanova.

On to the Eagles, it’s clear that this is an organization problem from the top down. Peterson now Sirianni. The question is… What is Lurie going to do about it???

First line of business on the docket should be sending Bradberry and Brian Johnson to 30th Street Station :camby:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
After watching the Seth Joyner post game, I think we should let go of sirianni and that's crazy talk that.. he was the coach who lead us to a SB the year before to being on the verge of being fired

I'm tempted to want Belichick to come but, I think it sends a bad signal to coaches if we fire one a year after going to the Superbowl. We definitely need to bring in new coordinators and a new scheme.

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
“The reality is we have to be better and it starts with me," Hurts said.

:mjlol:

I'm tired of this nikka and his motivational quotes...get me some road playoff wins :pacspit:

Lurie is waiting until tomorrow to fire Nick :lupe:

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
First line of business on the docket should be sending Bradberry and Brian Johnson to 30th Street Station :camby:
No sir. Eagles should run Bradbury out of town on the mega bus. One of the worst big game performances by a defender I’ve ever seen.
Hate to say it but the similarities between the Eagles and Cowboys are striking.
:francis:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
I’ll take Graham back cheap but he should be getting 15 snaps a game as a 4/5th DE.

Cox is tougher because he arguably had the best year he’s had in a few years but we know he wants to get paid. We may have to suck it up and need him simply as another voice to get the kids right.

Really a shame we invest so much resources in the dline but burnt them out in the first half of the season. Sweat had a career high snaps and Reddikk may have as well I forget.

I forgot about Rodgers he will be sorely needed after we cut bradberry. We may be able to skate by with one more year of slay while we groom his replacement. We may have to stick with reed and KB3 on the backend. Can’t rely on dean and need to cut morrow. Keep Cunningham but get some legit depth there.

Keep Mann he actually played well we finally got a punter :mjlol:

Cut gainwell. I’d keep swift because it’d be nice to have some continuity at RB. Need more depth behind Goedert. Jurgens to C and steen stepping in at guard like we already said and draft lanes replacement this year.
Swift hasnt shown shyt to me all year. Dude cant break a tackle for shyt

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
yall know whats fukked up?

i actually like nick sirianni

such a fukkin shame
It’s cool he’s willing to lie and look like an idiot for his players to the national media

It’s not cool he’s too stubborn to step into 2023 and take what the defense gives him rather than run verts against a blitz or constantly hunt for the big play

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW

:salute: to an absolute football legend and future hall of famer that only wore midnight green and kelly green.

That dude got lower than Kelce on the tush push and he was like
b179ca2a8a76edc6c0d7181773f37054.gif

It's fukk the eagles and their mothers 24 / 7...but I always liked watching Kelce play. One of the greatest centers ever. Aint no way you guys going to remotely replace him. First step of you guys turning into the Giants :blessed:

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
That dude got lower than Kelce on the tush push and he was like
b179ca2a8a76edc6c0d7181773f37054.gif

It's fukk the eagles and their mothers 24 / 7...but I always liked watching Kelce play. One of the greatest centers ever. Aint no way you guys going to remotely replace him. First step of you guys turning into the Giants :blessed:

Becoming Two time superbowl Champs in the 21st century :blessed:

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Saw something interesting on twitter earlier

Apparently Lurie has never hired a coach who head NFL head coaching experience.

So all the beli, Harbaugh, etc talk is probably pointless