"Jumpman Jalen and them (Bull)Dawgs, Time To Run It Back Swiftly" **Official 2023 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread**

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
From that list Opeta and Swift should be back
Graham maybe on an extremely friendly deal.
Love Scott, but we didn’t even use him against NYG, so the writing is on the wall.

We need another RB, young edge rushers, DBs at every position, and LBs the most. Another receiving TE, I swear Goedert is overrated. He’s good, but he’s not on Kittle, Kelce, Andrews level. Ertz was more reliable

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
From that list Opeta and Swift should be back
Graham maybe on an extremely friendly deal.
Love Scott, but we didn’t even use him against NYG, so the writing is on the wall.

We need another RB, young edge rushers, DBs at every position, and LBs the most. Another receiving TE, I swear Goedert is overrated. He’s good, but he’s not on Kittle, Kelce, Andrews level. Ertz was more reliable

Goedert is a much better blocker than Ertz ever was...I'll take that trade off all day

At CB, we got Isaiah Rodgers coming in next season, top 10 grade in 2022...Kelee Ringo should get significant playing time as well

Jared Verse from FSU would be ideal at 22...he's like a younger Josh Sweat

For LB, Jeremiah Trotter Jr in R2 or Edgerrin Cooper

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC

bring back graham on an extremely contract friendly deal because we still need his voice in the locker room under a new coaching staff. bring back swift because i know a new coaching staff can utilize him way better and he isn't getting big money in the free agency market. i would want driscoll & opeta back but someone will overpay. the rest of those clowns can :camby:

i still love you though big fletch :mjcry:

Lootha VanDraws

'The Night I Fell in Love' is the GOAT R&B album
Daps
This has been know for at least 4 weeks and you got dudes still in here talking about Jalen can't read a defense. That in itself is the most ignorant football catch phrase ever created.

Now despite baldy saying ad nausem how the scheme has no adjustments for the blitz, people will still find a way to blame Jalen.

Opposing players calling out plays based on the offensive formation. The coaching staff refusing to run the ball. The QB wanting to use more of the middle of the field and intermediate passing game and being ignored.

But yeah, Jalen is "not that guy" "can't read a defense" "can't throw in the middle of the field" etc...

Gimmie a fukking break!!
Jalen is very talented, but too loyal. He's the general on the field, he needed to go rouge more often. Better to lose by your own devices than lose because you're following a B.S. script.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Man its wild

At various points they were considered a superbowl favorite and the best team in the league..

And then the entire whip went up in flames
you dont win some of the games they won if youre not a good team

dont care about opponents' misreads/dropped balls...that shyt happens to every team throughout the season. the coaching staff just couldnt adjust and made some dumb ass, rash decisions personnel/staff wise. you can tell judging by how badly the offense fell off. the core of the team was good enough to win the division but they capitulated. to be honest the players are some hoes

Last edited:

greenvale

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
you dont win some of the games they won if youre not a good team

dont care about misreads/dropped balls...that ship happens to every team throughout the season. the coaching staff just couldnt adjust and made some dumb ass, rash decisions personnel/staff wise. you can tell judging by how badly the offense fell off. the core of the team was good enough to win the division but they capitulated. to be honest the players are some hoes
Need a guy like Bienemy in there to hold these players feet to the fire. Nick was more concerned about being cool with players wearing their merch and shyt. Nah I'm your coach you need to listen or you get benched

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Humble brag and subtly stunt, brehs :mjgrin:

I am not a millionaire he lives in havertown which borders Haverford. Hurts Brandon Graham and a couple others all live in Haverford. Kelce house down the street in Havertown. Never seen Hurts but they say Graham cool as shyt be out walking in Ardmore etc.

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
bring back graham on an extremely contract friendly deal because we still need his voice in the locker room under a new coaching staff. bring back swift because i know a new coaching staff can utilize him way better and he isn't getting big money in the free agency market. i would want driscoll & opeta back but someone will overpay. the rest of those clowns can :camby:

i still love you though big fletch :mjcry:
You know Fletch is getting that 1/$12m if he wants it :youngsabo:

and TBH he earned it for another year:hubie: pound for pound our best DT this season other than Carter with the way the line ran out of gas.