"Jumpman Jalen and them (Bull)Dawgs, Time To Run It Back Swiftly" **Official 2023 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread**

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You are in the eagles thread after your team loss in a spectacular fashion again. Last time you won a Superbowl Pac and Biggie was alive. You had at least NFC championship expectations but here you are home as a loser again. But you want to talk trash about the Eagles? :russ:

Prove that I had an NFC Championship expectation. :mjlol:

The only reason the Cowboys had the #2 seed is because you Bird Brains choked away a 10-1 lead. :mjlol:

Baker Mayfield Cleveland Browns GIF - Baker Mayfield ...

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was that doom and gloom? Doom and gloom would be it’s over and we won’t see the NFC championship again for another 27 years. That would be doom and gloom and an unimaginable reality I couldn’t imagine anyone actually having to live through.

It's OK Buddy Boy. :youngsabo:

You can jump on your home team bandwagon. :lolbron:

GAME THREAD: OU Ravens at Mayfield's Browns - 12/22 - Noon - CBS -  DirtBurglars

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When they fired Pederson, I disagreed

When they hired sirianni over Staley, I disagreed

First year or so, we all hate sirianni and he becomes a joke/meme

When Steichen took over, I think we all gave sirianni the credit

When Steichen left, sirianni again became a meme/joke and piloted one of the most embarrassing collapses ever

You can't bring him back. Find the next Steichen

:hhh: hold that L.

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
Your Front Office rewards White Supremacists with an multiple years multi-million dollars contract extension after saying they going to commit an Hate Crime against Black People. :mjpls:

Birds of a feather indeed. :mjpls:

We also won a championship in the 21st century. Posting an old ass video of Riley Cooper doesn't negate that whoever Jerruh hires will still be undermined by that decrepit cac. We been talking about him wanting to be in the kitchen cooking the meal since Jimmy Johnson was the coach.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
We also won a championship in the 21st century. Posting an old ass video of Riley Cooper doesn't negate that whoever Jerruh hires will still be undermined by that decrepit cac. We been talking about him wanting to be in the kitchen cooking the meal since Jimmy Johnson was the coach.
i have no idea why he is going so hard...the cowboys were mopped up by a 7 seed...a first...we were already in a slide...both teams were eliminated in wild card :dead:..nothing he can do or say about the eagles can change the fact....moral victories i guess :heh:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Why are you in your feelings Birdy Bird?

Stop acting so sassy Birdie Bird. :mjlol:

You are now Mrs. Eagle - GIF - Imgur

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i have no idea why he is going so hard...the cowboys were mopped up by a 7 seed...a first...we were already in a slide...both teams were eliminated in wild card :dead:..nothing he can do or say about the eagles can change the fact....moral victories i guess :heh:

Your fellow Bird Brains were all in our thread the other day. Now you guys want to act all sassy when the shoe is on the other foot. :mjlol:

Review Of Eagle Gif Funny Ideas | PeepsBurgh.Com