"Jumpman Jalen and them (Bull)Dawgs, Time To Run It Back Swiftly" **Official 2023 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread**

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I’m sure he was taught it. He did it last year.

I’m saying it’s obviously not emphasized and honestly the nikka shouldn’t have to be audibling every GD play especially when you are facing a top 3 blitzing team for the second time in three weeks.

I’m saying if somebody is about to cost me my job because they are refusing to audible to the point where we’ve lost 5 of 6, fell to the 5 seed and are in free fall, I’m going to have something to say. By all accounts I’m their pressers they have no problems with the way things have been happening, they haven’t even used coach speak or PR terms to say they don’t like things.

The play calling is stale. And has been all year. You have an offensive player calling out our plays literally from the coach live on MNF a few weeks ago. We have our back up QB getting picked off on his first pass last night because based on the formation the play was obvious. We have nikkas admitting they are “improvising” at crucial times (Seattle game) well I wonder why they are doing that? Their philosophy is obsessed with the big play and preventing the big play and that’s ruined us on both sides of the ball this season.

We can agree that he shouldn't have to do it every play. But if it called for it, there is no one else who can do it on the field and he needs to get it done. Given that you are sure he was taught and you say he did it last year, even if they don't emphasize it, he should have autonomy to do it if the situation calls for it. Once again, he can do it to call for deep passes if he identifies single coverage and a single high safety. So why can't he do it against the blitz with quick hitters?

If guys are getting wide ass open, routinely, how can things be stale? That does not compute. Sure some shyt is failing, whether by the defense doing what they are paid to do or poor execution. Otherwise guys are winning off of pure talent or there is a play design element that is working. Just because the ball isn't being delivered to the right guy or on time, does not mean the play was the issue.

Let me pause before I write 20 more paragraphs. Have you not been seeing guys open all year who have not been getting the ball?? If we can't agree on that singular point, we may as well end this discussion now.

Lootha VanDraws

'The Night I Fell in Love' is the GOAT R&B album
Daps
What no one is talking about is how the offense did not help the defense by controlling the clock

WE KNOW THE DEF IS TRASH AND HAS BEEN FOR 95% OF THE SEASON :beli:

If you have a subpar defense, control the clock by running the ball and throwing short, quick passes

The longer the offense holds on to the ball, the better it is for our def

But I guess that doesn't make sense to this team
I've been screaming this to my people all season. The defense is poor, but the offense isn't helping with those 1 minute 3- and- out drives.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
What no one is talking about is how the offense did not help the defense by controlling the clock
Last year every time talking heads brought up how dominate the Eagles were, their top bullet point was "time of possesion" "the eagles imposes their will on their opponents", "its like a war of attrition, they grind you". Yall nikkas turned away from that :francis:

:stopitslime: yea...this is the nail in the coffin for me

Who gonna pull a Draymond on the poole of the eagles :lupe:

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Last year every time talking heads brought up how dominate the Eagles were, their top bullet point was "time of possesion" "the eagles imposes their will on their opponents", "its like a war of attrition, they grind you". Yall nikkas turned away from that :francis:

It's unforgivable that the coaches wanted our identity to be a big play, pass happy team

This was the yr we needed to control the ball, esp when our defensive depth was pure shyt

How many diff LBs did we start, how many corners, how many safeties

Protect the def

I'm gonna keep it a buck...a $51M should have been able to mask some of our deficiencies :francis:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
They asked Hasson about dropping into coverage and he just laughed. Told me all I needed to know smh.
When I saw it yesterday I was like
1vsqdh.gif

I don't think I have seen Demarcus Lawrence in pass coverage 5 times in 10 years :mjlol:

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
@Leasy ,I watched The Seth Joyner Vid in Full and :wow::damn: He was Pissed...How much Weight does he hold in Philly Media cause the only other one I know bout(besides SAS and I thought it was more for Prime AI Coverage)is Howard Eskin

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Why the fukk is a 1-5 team over the last month and a half, and the Baker Mayfield lead Bucs the Monday night game of the 1st round ?

We can't just die a slightly quieter and less embarassing death? :aicmon:
honestly we could have been the peacock game and i wouldnt say shyt

the reigning SB champs on it though...nasty work :wow: