"Jumpman Jalen and them (Bull)Dawgs, Time To Run It Back Swiftly" **Official 2023 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread**

greenvale

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
Everything about this team looks like a team whos coach is about to get fired, but it's still sad/hilarious that we're already talking about a new coach before a wild card game against baker Mayfield lol
Usually I’d say you’re right but this defense had Tyrod looking like Brady

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
:beli:

BYE BYE BILL

Belichick is finished. Look at his record post Brady. Multiple Losing Seasons. Siri has 3 straight winning Seasons and Playoff Berths. I don't want Belichick anywhere near our team. Having Patricia is enough already. This season is sadly on the Defense. Siri, Brain and the Offense still put up good numbers this year. It's doubtful no matter what happens in the playoffs Siri is getting fired. What you all need to understand is Lurie and Howie control the team. They were the ones that demoted Desai not Sirianni. They want a coach they can control. This is why Doug had enough because he wasn't allowed to pick his assistants so they fired him. Siri isn't getting fired after 3 back to back playoffs and a Super Bowl. Espeically if he wins another Playoff game. Anyways, the Philadelphia Eagles are the last Team to beat Belichick in the Super Bowl. Never forget it.

giphy.gif

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Starting to think Front Office pulling the strings and not allowing Brian Johnson run his offense. They asked Brain Johnson a question like why did yall run this play here etc.. and he said I can’t answer that that is something that was seen at the time.

Then they are saying Howie fired well demoted Desai. Nick a sitting duck out there and the players know it

:snoop:

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
There’s no way we’re gonna get a Belichek or tomlin type coach. Front office wants too much power. For example Howie has game day roster decision power

Say what??

When did that info come out? We have a Snyder/Jerruh type of issue, but Lurie isn't brash enough to be the face of it, so Howie takes it on?

Meanwhile the coordinators take the heat for terrible execution and Nick takes the heat for them, the players and Howie?

Got damn. fukkery galore.:wow:

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Say what??

When did that info come out? We have a Snyder/Jerruh type of issue, but Lurie isn't brash enough to be the face of it, so Howie takes it on?

Meanwhile the coordinators take the heat for terrible execution and Nick takes the heat for them, the players and Howie?

Yup they say the coaching staff would receive a report on their desk explaining the game plan and what to do. I can’t wait until the season to end so this shyt can come out.

greenvale

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
Say what??

You think that’s crazy? How about Luries son in his 20s being in charge of analytics and getting a say in the game plan :mjcry:

It’s starting to make sense why we doing boneheaded shyt.

One of my boys is close to one of the players… and let’s say he been talking lately

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
Yup they say the coaching staff would receive a report on their desk explaining the game plan and what to do. I can’t wait until the season to end so this shyt can come out.

Damn.

Whole front office on some b.s. :snoop:

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Damn.

Whole front office on some b.s. :snoop:

That may be the root cause of the locker room and players. nikkas know what’s up and Nick no heart ass going up to press conferences talking Bs. Hurts said trying to get people to buy in… Devonta and AJ not trying to hear that BS. This explains why they always limited Swift touches and didn’t utilize the running game this year. Lurie just want to throw.

Dallas Goddert clearly better than Ertz but they don’t want him utilize in a game plan because they will have to pay

greenvale

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
That may be the root cause of the locker room and players. nikkas know what’s up and Nick no heart ass going up to press conferences talking Bs. Hurts said trying to get people to buy in… Devonta and AJ not trying to hear that BS. This explains why they always limited Swift touches and didn’t utilize the running game this year. Lurie just want to throw.

Dallas Goddert clearly better than Ertz but they don’t want him utilize in a game plan because they will have to pay
They know nick has no power that’s why they even though to adlib plays as admitted by AJ. You think Jalen adlibbing under Saban or the oklahoma coach? :pachaha:

Howie needs to fall back tho good GM but you’re not a coach

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

You think that’s crazy? How about Luries son in his 20s being in charge of analytics and getting a say in the game plan :mjcry:

It’s starting to make sense why we doing boneheaded shyt.

One of my boys is close to one of the players… and let’s say he been talking lately

Woooooooow. :why:

That clears up so much shyt that didn't make sense with this season.

All the while, us fans are bickering and taking sides, throwing blame, being distracted .. but we are being toyed with and presented a half assed product for the wrong reasons.

I am so glad I am not the kind of fan that purchases merchandise... these hoes just get my time and adoration. About to lose that if they want to follow the recent NFCE tradition of shytty and overbearing ownership.

:scust:

Edit: Good eye and connection on the bold. That line makes a ton more sense too now. This is crazy.