"Jumpman Jalen and them (Bull)Dawgs, Time To Run It Back Swiftly" **Official 2023 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread**

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
That just doesn't compute to me. A smart guy, someone who has his Masters degree. Who went to Blueblood schools with some of the best coaching college can provide. Then has 4 years in the pros, but isn't understanding how to audible? Or needs to still get coached on it?

That's not a 255 milly QB breh. That blows my mind.

You keep saying this but what has the Eagles shown gameplan that they can have hot routes to incorporate. This offense doesn’t use slants enough they don’t utilize the TE they don’t throw over the middle. What the fukk you hot routing too?

Strange he was a beast with a coach who coach his ass off in Indy… He didn’t have these issues

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
You been quoting me on what? I haven’t received a notification. You really blaming the QB on this shyt? How do you even know if there is a hot route in the damn gameplan??? This offense is basic as shyt and you think they have the depth to have hot routes incorporated?

The issue is coaching and you can tell you drafting guys from these prestigious colleges who know what real coaching is playing under these clowns

What do you mean how do I know if there is a hot route in the game plan??

These guys straight up admitted to playing street ball and running the routes they wanted to. Well at least AJ did. But there is no hot routes in the game plan and Jalen can't change the route if he identifies a blitz??

What!?

And even if somehow a simple hot route wasn't in the game plan, or allowed, Jalen can still do what he did against Washington last year at the end of the half. He hit the big pass to Smitty, had no timeouts I believe, then called his own shot and got the touchdown without a play call from Shane.

As for blaming the QB for "this shyt" , yes, I am. I am also blaming the receivers for freestyling, I'm blaming egregiously poor play calls in critical situations (mainly the QB draws and bubble screens) and I'm blaming almost every player on defense for poor effort, poor tackling and an inability to win their individual battles.

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
What do you mean how do I know if there is a hot route in the game plan??

These guys straight up admitted to playing street ball and running the routes they wanted to. Well at least AJ did. But there is no hot routes in the game plan and Jalen can't change the route if he identifies a blitz??

What!?

And even if somehow a simple hot route wasn't in the game plan, or allowed, Jalen can still do what he did against Washington last year at the end of the half. He hit the big pass to Smitty, had no timeouts I believe, then called his own shot and got the touchdown without a play call from Shane.

As for blaming the QB for "this shyt" , yes, I am. I am also blaming the receivers for freestyling, I'm blaming egregiously poor play calls in critical situations (mainly the QB draws and bubble screens) and I'm blaming almost every player on defense for poor effort, poor tackling and an inability to win their individual battles.

It was one play toward the end of the game and you expect them to freestyle ever damn game. Bro it’s obvious they don’t believe in the god damn scheme and it show in that situation.
It’s easy to go rogue on the last play of the fukking game.

shyt crazy QB gotta be the offensive coordinator brehs I am learning everything today.

There is a reason Ravens Steelers and many other fired dudes over the seasons. This shyt don’t work.

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
You keep saying this but what has the Eagles shown gameplan that they can have hot routes to incorporate. This offense doesn’t use slants enough they don’t utilize the TE they don’t throw over the middle. What the fukk you hot routing too?

Strange he was a beast with a coach who coach his ass off in Indy… He didn’t have these issues

You said two things that fall on Jalens head.

Hot routes don't come from the coach (this isn't college where they look to the sidelines), the QB has the freedom (or should given his salary) to adjust for what the defense is presenting to him. He works with Tom Brady for God's sake.

The offense not using slants enough or not throwing over the middle doesn't mean these routes aren't being ran. They aren't being thrown to at the same rate they were under Shane. One of the biggest differences with there being less slants is because there were less RPO's. We ate off of that, and if you want to shyt on BJ, that's where you do it.

Honest question, how do you think hot routes work? That's the second time you mentioned them not being in the game plan.

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)

Hot routes don't come from the coach (this isn't college where they look to the sidelines), the QB has the freedom (or should given his salary) to adjust for what the defense is presenting to him. He works with Tom Brady for God's sake.

The offense not using slants enough or not throwing over the middle doesn't mean these routes aren't being ran. They aren't being thrown to at the same rate they were under Shane. One of the biggest differences with there being less slants is because there were less RPO's. We ate off of that, and if you want to shyt on BJ, that's where you do it.

Honest question, how do you think hot routes work? That's the second time you mentioned them not being in the game plan.

The only job of a QB at the line of scrimmage to adjust during a blitz is Pass Protection schemes with Kelce and again we don’t know what this offense posses in terms of Routes… because looking at the graphs of the WR routes for Smith and AJ Brown throughout the season
…. those little routes you want him to hot route too we don’t run in this offense. So what is Hurts supposed to do???

Answer that for me

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Coaching is the issue and he still put up solid numbers besides the turnovers but coaching didn’t help there he is injury and they still want him to play Superman.

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)

The question is do you think Hot Routes work like Madden? Each position player has a scheme and route they must occupy on the field and during the play. A or Z X etc… has a certain route area where he can go and yards during that specific play occupying a portion of the field. You have sideline to sideline middle of the field length etc… what is Nick and Johnson implementing to incorporate hot routes in their offense.

Their answer is WR screen a high school scheme for blitzes. What is Hurts suppose to do? The routes are too long and doesn’t make fukking sense.