"Jumpman Jalen and them (Bull)Dawgs, Time To Run It Back Swiftly" **Official 2023 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread**

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo, The Eageles have been bad from the beginning of the year honetly. I stayed out of this thread out of respoect for Eagles fans cuz this is your thread. I gotta say something now.

This is extremly disspointing and something is going on.

In my personal opinion I believe this team has turned on Siriani. He just seems like an arrogant Philly Italion goolie. The coordinators last year covered up for this dude and now that they are gone and he selected the wrong coordinators we can see he trash.

THe GM should have replaced these old defensive players. Graham, Bradberry, Slay, Cox are all old in the tooth.

The Hurts contract will come back to bite this franchise. A QB has to read the play pre snap and post snap. He can't do that. The OC last year hid his weakness and maximized his strengths.

I’m willing to give Jalen another two seasons before I start doubting him. I do agree though that there’s something going on with this team + we gotta get QBs out of the mindset of thinking they deserve maximum dollar contracts. You can take $30 million instead and have money to spread around the team.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
You know he's gonna go off! :russ:

Gonna listen to it at work tomorrow, he's like the angry uncle that grills everyone relentlessly...but truth in the ether...

You guys got the talent but lack any heart or pride that the other teams in the league have...

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
I’m willing to give Jalen another two seasons before I start doubting him. I do agree though that there’s something going on with this team + we gotta get QBs out of the mindset of thinking they deserve maximum dollar contracts. You can take $30 million instead and have money to spread around the team.

Nah, draft a QB in Round 2 or 3

One more season to show & prove

We're a QB factory, remember :stopitslime:

Dem313wayz

Superstar
Daps
They gotta clean house breh. Nick is supposed to be a CEO and what did this dumb CEO do? Aside from zero creativity in the offense he took 3rd down defensive playcalling from Desai... coincidentally right when our defense started the collapse and then ultimately demoted boul.

He lost the team

His initial press conference was cringe worthy. He can't be a CEO HC. If my HC is in his young 40s I prefer him to be an offensive or defensive playcaller HC.

CEO coaches need to be older like Harbaugh Tomlin Pete Carrol

Dem313wayz

Superstar
Daps

Naw I'm off Jalen. He didn't posses QB traits in college. That's how Tua replaced him.

Had an amazing resurgence under Lincoln Riley.

He has all the intangibles but man he just is average at all the tangible stuff for a QB.

Daps
No, i don’t. I’m wrong often and I look at is an opportunity to learn. The problem with your goofy’s is that you told me I didn’t see what I was seeing. And THAT’s bullshyt. And you were one of those people. And you were also one of those people who weren’t talking about what I was saying when he wasn’t in the Eagles uniform.

you don’t have to agree with me on shyt, but don’t tell me you’re not seeing what I’m seeing when the film shows the same problem year over year over year.
Nope. Go back and reread. I agreed about him running out the pocket just said that wasnt the reason we lose. You was calling everybody with reasonable counterpoints dikkriders just because they didnt jump on the hate train with you lol

greenvale

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
Damn they killing Eagles coaches on twitter about the gameplan and no blitz answers…

I love it. How you leave your 200 million dollar QB to died out there like that.

Nah breh it's all Jalen :troll:

I liken it to a school teacher - you may have a talented student that is underperforming for whatever reason. It's your job to identify why they arent living to their potential and help course correct. Also I don't want to see another Fangio defense again. That shyt is cooked