"Jumpman Jalen and them (Bull)Dawgs, Time To Run It Back Swiftly" **Official 2023 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread**

CW99

All Star
Supporter
Daps
you really a dikkeater and you was getting flame grilled by 49ers fans talking about you a fkn slave

FOH slave :mjlol:
dont take my insults it shows no creativity and I still talk shyt to them while you cop pleas and spend 90 percent of your post trying to make Jalen the scape goat. You a troll you dont even like the birds like that its easy to see.

periodt.

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
your seeing it right now same BS with a different QB shyt first play Mariota xomes in same shyt call intercepted. Play read like a fukking book. Your not gonna put a Good QB like Purdy or Stroud in here and have success. Hurts bailed us out plenty of games on his athleticism alone coaches fukk em every chance they get. Coaching is the cause know how I know? Because the problem is on both sides of the ball.

Absolutely. When Christians McCaffrey is sitting at home calling out our plays, it's a clear indictment on the coaching staff and the predictability of the scheme. Jalen may have played poorly in spots this year, but he's not the problem....and it's clear that there are some deep-seeded trust issues between this team's personnel and its coaching staff (and that story will probably break soon after the season ends), that may be contributing to much of his indecision...? :manny:

hurts showed enough last year for me to still have some belief and know that the MAIN issue is the coaching staff. but i cant absolve him fully because i have seen him miss open checkdowns in favor of deep throws, escape the pocket into sacks unncessarily etc

True. Again, I just wonder if the poor decision making is from that distrust....

Regardless... this offseason we need a new OC, new DC, new schemes. Whoever don't fit with that - coaching or personnel wise - gotta go.

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
No doubt, I think we may be #2 still with RPO calls (I haven't checked that at all) or at least top 5. We just don't spam it like we did under Shane. We also don't have nearly as many play action attempts as the Shane years.

I've been looking up advanced passing stats the past 6-7 weeks and there really isn't too many things different from the previous two seasons. Clearly plain stats don't tell the whole story though.

I havent looked at advanced analytics but from the naked eye- this season we have way less explosive plays than last year but I think the play calling was so on point- its hard to describe but its like the play calls set up the next play and the offense had a rhythm

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
dont take my insults it shows no creativity and I still talk shyt to them while you cop pleas and spend 90 percent of your post trying to make Jalen the scape goat. You a troll you dont even like the birds like that its easy to see.

periodt.

Nobody trolling...most football fans don't even understand what they're watching, including you

My critiques of Jalen have always been technical

If I'm not a real eagles fan, I wouldn't have paid to attend multiple playoff games and road games

I've been watching the Birds since Randall, Reggie and Buddy Ryan

In fact, on my bday in 95, I went to the Vet and met all the Eagles that season after practice

Nikka I was at the playoff game against the Lions where we scored 58

You can't question my support of the Eagles franchise...I've been there through ups & downs

You're a novice, all OMD :childplease:

I didn't say shyt about you when 40-WHINER fans were calling you a fkn slave

Beat it

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
You just dont know how debate works lol you think everybody has to agree with your point even when you ignore context
No, i don’t. I’m wrong often and I look at is an opportunity to learn. The problem with your goofy’s is that you told me I didn’t see what I was seeing. And THAT’s bullshyt. And you were one of those people. And you were also one of those people who weren’t talking about what I was saying when he wasn’t in the Eagles uniform.

you don’t have to agree with me on shyt, but don’t tell me you’re not seeing what I’m seeing when the film shows the same problem year over year over year.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Jeff and Howie gotta take a long look this offseason. Replace all coordinators then ask is Nick the guy for your franchise QB.

They said Shane use to be on Hurts ass and made him better. Shane created game plans that play to everybody strengths. Nick is wayyy over his head

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
No, i don’t. I’m wrong often and I look at is an opportunity to learn. The problem with your goofy’s is that you told me I didn’t see what I was seeing. And THAT’s bullshyt. And you were one of those people. And you were also one of those people who weren’t talking about what I was saying when he wasn’t in the Eagles uniform.

you don’t have to agree with me on shyt, but don’t tell me you’re not seeing what I’m seeing when the film shows the same problem year over year over year.
Get the fukk out of here. You’re a fukking dumbass. Even when asked a reasonable question like who should he model his game after since he’s playing poorly, you have no answers. You were ghost for weeks when things were going well. You think you are the end all be all because you watched him at Oklahoma like thousands of other people. You’re an idiot who deserves no rational conversation.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Jeff and Howie gotta take a long look this offseason. Replace all coordinators then ask is Nick the guy for your franchise QB.

They said Shane use to be on Hurts ass and made him better. Shane created game plans that play to everybody strengths. Nick is wayyy over his head
I think it’ll be new coors and nicks last chance before he’s next.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Get the fukk out of here. You’re a fukking dumbass. Even when asked a reasonable question like who should he model his game after since he’s playing poorly, you have no answers. You were ghost for weeks when things were going well. You think you are the end all be all because you watched him at Oklahoma like thousands of other people. You’re an idiot who deserves no rational conversation.
I’m not interested in talking to you. shyt like this is why I’m OK with this continuing to show itself because im nourished that you would rarther be stuck in denial because you can’t accept that I just may be correct.

Some dusty Eagles fan shyt

Last edited: