"Jumpman Jalen and them (Bull)Dawgs, Time To Run It Back Swiftly" **Official 2023 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread**

greenvale

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
I think it’ll be new coors and nicks last chance before he’s next.
They gotta clean house breh. Nick is supposed to be a CEO and what did this dumb CEO do? Aside from zero creativity in the offense he took 3rd down defensive playcalling from Desai... coincidentally right when our defense started the collapse and then ultimately demoted boul.

He lost the team

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I’m not interested in talking to you. shyt like this is why I’m OK with this continuing to show itself because im nourished that you would rarther arebe stuck in denial because you can’t accept that I just may be correct.

Some dusty Eagles fan shyt
I tried having a reasonable convo with your dumbass going with your premise that he was regressing but you had no answers on what to do to fix it. You admitted you only watch two qbs. You are an idiot and not worth the 60 seconds I just wasted responding to you.

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I havent looked at advanced analytics but from the naked eye- this season we have way less explosive plays than last year but I think the play calling was so on point- its hard to describe but its like the play calls set up the next play and the offense had a rhythm
The lack of explosive passing plays seems to come from Jalen losing his touch on deep balls, possibly due to the knee (?) But he was atrocious on the same kind of passes he hit routinely last season. There also seemed to be a home run or nothing mentality too often. fukk the wide open 15-18 yarder and go for the streaking receiver on the outside. There also wasn't great accuracy when hitting those intermediate routes, as guys weren't always able to catch and run. His passes were on target to be caught but not on target to be led to extra yards. I yelled at my TV way too many times on simple slants to AJ because AJ had to slow down or reach behind him.

As far as rhythm, it seemed like when we would finally get some rhythm, a turnover happened. It's a cacophony of ineptitude.

You and I were two of the loudest critics of Wentz, are you feeling the PTSD yet? :russ:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
They gotta clean house breh. Nick is supposed to be a CEO and what did this dumb CEO do? Aside from zero creativity in the offense he took 3rd down defensive playcalling from Desai... coincidentally right when our defense started the collapse and then ultimately demoted boul.

He lost the team
I think Lurie has shown he is willing to give some rope. I’d be surprised but I wouldn’t be completely opposed. Unfortunately Nick is a vibes coach. The coordinators are garbage and the vibes went out of control the last half of the year. If your only job is to be rah rah and you can’t even do that you serve no purpose.

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
Jeff and Howie gotta take a long look this offseason. Replace all coordinators then ask is Nick the guy for your franchise QB.

They said Shane use to be on Hurts ass and made him better. Shane created game plans that play to everybody strengths. Nick is wayyy over his head
Anyone who doesn't see these as the CORE issues of all our problems doesn't know this team as well as they think they do, or is talkin outta their ass. It really is that simple, from an "assessment of the issue" standpoint. It's blatantly obvious.

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly

He lost the team

The jury is out on Nick

We should've only won 7-8 games this season in hindsight

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
What did Nick say it’s AJ Brown and Devonta Smith. The shyt shows. You don’t use your TE who could be the best in the league. Never use the 3rd or 4th receivers.

Just disgusting football. Like Seth, how as a coach you see that they are blitzing on Goddert side and you don’t adjust his route to make it a stop or short but continue to let him run them long ass routes.

This is why Hurts always looking at the line shyt is fukked up schematically

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
What did Nick say it’s AJ Brown and Devonta Smith. The shyt shows. You don’t use your TE who could be the best in the league. Never use the 3rd or 4th receivers.

Just disgusting football. Like Seth, how as a coach you see that they are blitzing on Goddert side and you don’t adjust his route to make it a stop or short but continue to let him run them long ass routes.

This is why Hurts always looking at the line shyt is fukked up schematically
That’s been the issue. Obviously Jalen and others haven’t been as good as last year but the coaches are supposed to be there to stop the bleeding, give them shyt to get back in a groove, help even the odds against superior or equal competition. The coaching has actually been a hindrance and actively hurting them. Today is another prime example. Blitz after blitz and BJ dialing up mid ass long ass developing ass routes. All season he been like that. The coaching has actively been hurting us and making the mistakes from the players even worse