"Jumpman Jalen and them (Bull)Dawgs, Time To Run It Back Swiftly" **Official 2023 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread**

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
yes but the design of the offense still has RPO bricks in its structure- Jalen has alot of freedom at the line- that not to dimmish how ass the OC is- but Jalen has to shoulder some of the blame as it relates to decision making

No doubt, I think we may be #2 still with RPO calls (I haven't checked that at all) or at least top 5. We just don't spam it like we did under Shane. We also don't have nearly as many play action attempts as the Shane years.

I've been looking up advanced passing stats the past 6-7 weeks and there really isn't too many things different from the previous two seasons. Clearly plain stats don't tell the whole story though.

CW99

All Star
Supporter
Daps
God awful. Ive never interacted with these bytches until they took an issue with me saying shyt about their qb that I was saying before he was their qb.

fukk these bytch ass niqqas.
go eat a dikk and write a novel about your flawless analysis. You cant even get hired to be a pewee coach shut the fukk up.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
something tells me that the eagles shoulda been using Covey a lot more btw

somebody like him woulda been very useful in the slot for 3rd downs similar to how guys like amendola, renfrow, scotty miller were used

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
go eat a dikk and write a novel about your flawless analysis. You cant even get hired to be a pewee coach shut the fukk up.
my shyt aint flawless but yall sone always on time bytches from what I’ve learned.

fukk yall.

Daps
nikkas want jalen to be the problem so bad. He def needs to improve but he’s showed he can perform well with competent coaching and this coaching staff has showed they have know idea what they’re doing.

Literally even if jalen had a clear mvp year we would still be a second round exit just off of how bad our defense and situational coaching is. We were doomed from the start

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
that dikk aint gonna wait for your eating skills girl...pitter patter
I’m sorry… My thought process doesn’t create gay script writing like you just did. I’m too invested my heterosexuality to craft whats quoted. :scust:

CW99

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I’m sorry… My thought process doesn’t create gay script writing like you just did. I’m too invested my heterosexuality to craft whats quoted. :scust:
Thats why your obsessed with Jalen like he refused to use your nasty mouth. You got a vindetta like a lovers scorn you and @B1G_controversy some hoes lmao

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Dudes trying to blame Hurts with this horrendous coaching staff is unbelievable
I get it, you are for the players.. you went as far as insinuating it's Sirianni's fault for Jordan Davis being overweight. As if there isn't a strength and conditioning coach and crew.

I always blame the people who are on the field first. The players make shyt go, not the coaching. Ask SF when Deebo was out for weeks and they kept catching L's, unable to score more than 17. And we know Kyle can scheme his ass off.

Perfect execution >>>> perfect play calling.