"Jumpman Jalen and them (Bull)Dawgs, Time To Run It Back Swiftly" **Official 2023 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread**

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
serious question, if Nick Sirianni was on the market who would sign him?

i think the issue is coaching primarily. i do believe hurts might have some limitations as far as decision making but its hard to say when the coaches are schemin the way thery are

id bet whatever that even with his stellar eagles coaching record, absolutely nobody would pick him up as a HC. he might get some interest at OC but i doubt anybody picks him up as one either :manny: . anybody who breaks down film on this offense knows the deal man.

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
serious question, if Nick Sirianni was on the market who would sign him?

i think the issue is coaching primarily. i do believe hurts might have some limitations as far as decision making but its hard to say when the coaches are schemin the way thery are

Gameplanning, playcalling, and adjustments are def an indictment on the coaching

Execution is an indictment on the players

This team is AZZ

CW99

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I've been in the thread all season...in fact, I post the most in this thread

They paid him, he's the QB but he's not that guy

Great coaching & the overall talent around him hid his deficiencies

How well do we expect this team to fare if there was no AJ or Devonta??
your seeing it right now same BS with a different QB shyt first play Mariota xomes in same shyt call intercepted. Play read like a fukking book. Your not gonna put a Good QB like Purdy or Stroud in here and have success. Hurts bailed us out plenty of games on his athleticism alone coaches fukk em every chance they get. Coaching is the cause know how I know? Because the problem is on both sides of the ball.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
yes but the design of the offense still has RPO bricks in its structure- Jalen has alot of freedom at the line- that not to dimmish how ass the OC is- but Jalen has to shoulder some of the blame as it relates to decision making
exactly what I have been telling my friend

hurts showed enough last year for me to still have some belief and know that the MAIN issue is the coaching staff. but i cant absolve him fully because i have seen him miss open checkdowns in favor of deep throws, escape the pocket into sacks unncessarily etc

greenvale

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
exactly what I have been telling my friend

hurts showed enough last year for me to still have some belief and know that the MAIN issue is the coaching staff. but i cant absolve him fully because i have seen him miss open checkdowns in favor of deep throws, escape the pocket into sacks unncessarily etc
This is a fair take. On the latter I just don't believe this coaching staff is doing anything about it. This year's shyt product has existed since wk1 with no improvement