"Jumpman Jalen and them (Bull)Dawgs, Time To Run It Back Swiftly" **Official 2023 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread**

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Again this doesn't make sense.

How can you bail on clean pockets if you're getting blitzed every down with no adjustments by your OC? That's not a clean pocket!

A standard NFL offense? You want them to run a "standard NFL offense" for the sake of proving he can do it? I thought the point was to win. They went to the superbowl and almost won it with STEICHEN's "non-standard NFL offense"

It makes no difference what kind of offense you run if your gameplan is BASIC and can make no adjustments.

Other teams have literally said that they know whats coming based on formation, because it's so BASIC

I'm not talking about today...I'm talking about this season overall (re: bailing clean pockets)

If I'm consistently facing blitzes, I'd want to hurry to the line to diagnose the defense pre-snap, no????

Steichen had a feel for the game and made the right playcalls...BJ doesn't

Steichen ran the ball, esp with leads

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
serious question, if Nick Sirianni was on the market who would sign him?
I wanted him to be successful, but I can be objective

He looked like a real QB against Buffalo...and then he just totally nosedived since that game

This offense should score 27 in our sleep

You've gotta look at the $51M QB
i think the issue is coaching primarily. i do believe hurts might have some limitations as far as decision making but its hard to say when the coaches are schemin the way thery are

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
its an interesting thought. the personnel decisions that were made due to being in win now mode and anointing hurts could set the team back a few years
i am honestly wondering if we should even keep AJ brown

Devonta ain't gonna give us a hometown discount when Chase & CD are about to reset the WR market

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shrek-shrek-meme.gif

Me when the cowboys road struggles continue and they choke the division away vs Sam Howell

Look at you now, fukk nikka. :umad:

shrek-shrek-meme.gif

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
its an interesting thought. the personnel decisions that were made due to being in win now mode and anointing hurts could set the team back a few years
i am honestly wondering if we should even keep AJ brown
Paying 2 receivers 20 + million is tough. Even Jerry shipped Amari out when it was clear lamb was going to be the future number one.

Eagles aint got it in them to rebuild though. They going to pay AJ again, pay Devonta, and after Hurts money kick in your whole defense going to bhe 4th 5th and 6th rounders cause that is all you will be able to afford.:pachaha:

Same for the cowboys after they pay Parsons. It's going to be parsons, diggs, and a bunch of bums after the end of next season.

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
We actually have less RPO attempts this year than the previous two. We are running RPO's at half the rate we did last year and close to half as less from two seasons ago.

Maybe that's the issue. He needs RPO's to operate properly. And it's a hindrance because if that first read isn't there, he's struggling. He hasn't shown he can read the field consistently from under center.

yes but the design of the offense still has RPO bricks in its structure- Jalen has alot of freedom at the line- that not to dimmish how ass the OC is- but Jalen has to shoulder some of the blame as it relates to decision making

CW99

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I wanted him to be successful, but I can be objective

He looked like a real QB against Buffalo...and then he just totally nosedived since that game

This offense should score 27 in our sleep

You've gotta look at the $51M QB
stop that you never did you have been hating on his ass forever as a matter of fact you werent posting in here when he was playing good. You were every where else but here. But now you back though .

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
serious question, if Nick Sirianni was on the market who would sign him?

i think the issue is coaching primarily. i do believe hurts might have some limitations as far as decision making but its hard to say when the coaches are schemin the way thery are

QBs need to sink or swim...ppl look at the #s but don't look at the overall context

Yes, coaching is the problem...but when a team falters this badly, you have to look at the QB

After we started 10-1, we should've finished 13-4 at worse...we will finish with 11 wins after a 10-1 start :mjlol:

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
:mjlol:

It's disgraceful.....it's SO disgraceful that it's laughable.

"Mariota is in the game....here's his first play...

(*INTERCEPTION*)

:pachaha:

Dude you can't write this stuff.

I've never in my life seen coaching THIS inept. I mean, cats like Kotite were inept, but he ain’t have THIS level of talent.

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
stop that you never did you have been hating on his ass forever as a matter of fact you werent posting in here when he was playing good. You were every where else but here. But now you back though .

I've been in the thread all season...in fact, I post the most in this thread

They paid him, he's the QB but he's not that guy

Great coaching & the overall talent around him hid his deficiencies

How well do we expect this team to fare if there was no AJ or Devonta??