"Jumpman Jalen and them (Bull)Dawgs, Time To Run It Back Swiftly" **Official 2023 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread**

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
0 points in the half :picard:

chris-farley.gif

CW99

All Star
Supporter
Daps
its the RPO based offense- the question is...does this staff think Jalen CANT operate in a more sophisticated offense or is this staff retarded (keep in mind Siriani doesnt have a background in RPO based offenses)
I think they are retarded, from sea to shinining sea retarded. We have no variation in our Offense our defense doeant like defending. We run soft camps, soft practices focus on meme material, wear italian flags on our shoulders for what? To say we stink like a hoagie with extra onions? Team is soft we are getting bounced in the 1st and we need a whole new identity Laurie and Howie need to but out on schemes and play preference so we can get a real coach in here.

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He hasn't even proven he can run a standard nfl system...we were an rpo team to accommodate him and this yr under a new OC we still run a HS offense

He hasn't shown he can dissect defenses, hasn't shown he can throw from under C, doesn't attack the middle of the field enough, bails clean pockets, doesn't check down enough, doesn't climb the pocket enough

I have so many issues...I thought he turned a corner, I was wrong

Judge QBs by how they do with league avg players...we're seeing right now what's what

We can't win with his arm

You're loving this.... aren't you?

verbaltelekinesis

LWO Joint Chief
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
He hasn't even proven he can run a standard nfl system...we were an rpo team to accommodate him and this yr under a new OC we still run a HS offense

He hasn't shown he can dissect defenses, hasn't shown he can throw from under C, doesn't attack the middle of the field enough, bails clean pockets, doesn't check down enough, doesn't climb the pocket enough

I have so many issues...I thought he turned a corner, I was wrong

Judge QBs by how they do with league avg players...we're seeing right now what's what

We can't win with his arm

Again this doesn't make sense.

How can you bail on clean pockets if you're getting blitzed every down with no adjustments by your OC? That's not a clean pocket!

A standard NFL offense? You want them to run a "standard NFL offense" for the sake of proving he can do it? I thought the point was to win. They went to the superbowl and almost won it with STEICHEN's "non-standard NFL offense"

It makes no difference what kind of offense you run if your gameplan is BASIC and can make no adjustments.

Other teams have literally said that they know whats coming based on formation, because it's so BASIC

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
its the RPO based offense- the question is...does this staff think Jalen CANT operate in a more sophisticated offense or is this staff retarded (keep in mind Siriani doesnt have a background in RPO based offenses)

We actually have less RPO attempts this year than the previous two. We are running RPO's at half the rate we did last year and close to half as less from two seasons ago.

Maybe that's the issue. He needs RPO's to operate properly. And it's a hindrance because if that first read isn't there, he's struggling. He hasn't shown he can read the field consistently from under center.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
You guys about to be the first team in the nfl paying 2 number one receivers :picard:

We'll treat Goedert real good in Dallas next year when you guys have to let him go :youngsabo:
its an interesting thought. the personnel decisions that were made due to being in win now mode and anointing hurts could set the team back a few years
i am honestly wondering if we should even keep AJ brown