"Jumpman Jalen and them (Bull)Dawgs, Time To Run It Back Swiftly" **Official 2023 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread**

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Time to look to the draft and Free Agency for some defensive players

Howie went cheap this year and now we see the outcome

Hopefully Ringo, Ricks & Jobe can develop into real starters

I dunno.. At least we got one win in my lifetime and it was an amazing win.
Just got to hold on to that memory

They are one of the most financially successful franchises in the NFL, you can't cheap out on talent, on the field or on the sidelines.

Nick is gone in 2-3 years...

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
The beauty of this team was that they could u beat running or passing and lately its been too much passing.
That's what was crazy about yall. Yall used to run and control the clock heavy. Yall use to have drives that lasted 5-7 mins, killing the clock. Is it possible that yea, some of yall defense nikkas washed, but some of it is they gassed from being on the field so much, compared to last year? Swift was looking good and a different animal compared to when he was on detroit.

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
A one-read QB as your MVP :picard:

I'm shocked u quoted me in here cause i thought u said it was a cesspool in here friend.

Ur bipolar obsession with our affairs during our most recent misfortune seems congruent to ur bipolar obsession with the biracial QB of ur american football team :picard:. Such a troubled soul :picard:.

Last edited:

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I'm shocked u quoted me in here cause i thought u said it was a cesspool in here friend.

Ur bipolar obsession with our affairs during our most recent misfortune seems congruent to ur bipolar obsession with the biracial QB of ur american football team :picard:. Such a troubled soul :picard:.

Man's has said that shyt 3 times by my count, just in 2023, after I called their shyt a cesspool that I wouldn't and don't enter last season. Yet he been in here dapping up posts for weeks and weeks with no tag. He clearly enjoys a leisurely swim in cesspools.

See thats the problem. First read, the plays are predetermined where the ball is going. They want Hurts going to the first read 8/10 times

First reads should be just that, reads.

AJ may be squashing the buddy ball narrative but he is confirming that first read Bama Jalen is back.

Thing is, first read Jalen with talent around him can clearly work. But he likes to take shots and then has been dealing with accuracy issues on 15+ yard throws all year, especially on the run. Maybe Shane was needed not for his play calling, but for his ability to keep Jalen in check. Whereas BJ is too much of a friend or a yes man.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Man's has said that shyt 3 times by my count, just in 2023, after I called their shyt a cesspool that I wouldn't and don't enter last season. Yet he been in here dapping up posts for weeks and weeks with no tag. He clearly enjoys a leisurely swim in cesspools.

AJ may be squashing the buddy ball narrative but he is confirming that first read Bama Jalen is back.

Thing is, first read Jalen with talent around him can clearly work. But he likes to take shots and then has been dealing with accuracy issues on 15+ yard throws all year, especially on the run. Maybe Shane was needed not for his play calling, but for his ability to keep Jalen in check. Whereas BJ is too much of a friend or a yes man.
nikkas is dap watching and keeping count how many times ive called this place a cesspool now :picard:

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang

He just a microcosm.
To be honest, nothings been the same since 2018 when we finally tucked away that no ring insult they had and trolling them for me hasn't been the same since 2021 with this recent resurgence with Hurts. They just annoying gnats at this point to me. I ve blocked so many of them that post in here:heh:

And the amount they focus on us instead of that team in San Fran is mind boggling. Their "historic" rivals and the same team that push their squad's shyt earlier this year and knocked them out of the offs two years in a row...

and I see some of them dapping Forty Whiner posters on here too :dead:

Maybe u are right, two soft coaching approaches from the OC and QB coach. I don't know, who is the current QB coach is now but I know Hurts responds to hard coaching. Jalen is still young and it's looking like he is regressing cause of the mental fundamentals.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
After a day and looking at clips. Patricia did a great fukking job on the defense until the last drive where are highly paid players came up short. I am liking what he is trying to do with this limited personnel.

I would have to say as well is the pass rush is dead on arrival. Complete washed

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
After a day and looking at clips. Patricia did a great fukking job on the defense until the last drive where are highly paid players came up short. I am liking what he is trying to do with this limited personnel.

I would have to say as well is the pass rush is dead on arrival. Complete washed

Egregious ...single high safety cover on that final drive:unimpressed:. Belichick would never in that spot:picard:.

Under one minute and they need a TD with no time outs. If u gonna lose don't get beat over the top. Two safeties and give them the middle of the field.

Bradberry as a vet falling for a double move and beat over the top in that spot knowing the defensive coverage and help situation is also egregious.

But ultimately Patricia put them in a bad position that final drive and kind of wipes out the game he called prior to that for me based on that completely retarded coverage call that final seahawks drive