"Jumpman Jalen and them (Bull)Dawgs, Time To Run It Back Swiftly" **Official 2023 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread**

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I’m the type that if you are in the playoffs you are never really done. You always have a shot. Just have to get hot and skies the limit I seen too many fugazi teams make runs.

But the losing is exposing a lot of things. Personnel. Personalities. Philosophies. In the offseason everybody has to go back to work from the front office down to QB down to man 53

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Someone mentioned it probably was a bad thing Jalen to AJ was so good last year. I can understand the perspective. Now AJ think he top 2 and not 2 and got Jalen thinking he has to force it to him instead of taking the play that’s there underneath. Atleast that would be the easy answer and hopefully he’s just not blantantly missing nikkas.

Vibes is bad. Gonna be more anonymous quotes. Nick is gonna be testy during the pressers because 3 game losing streak and still lost after throwing Desai in the bushes. All the personalities that know how to ride through storm are about to retire (JK62, cox, Lane, BG)

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Loss is ultimately irrelevant if the 9ers win out, but at least there would've been pressure on them to beat Baltimore. Now the 1 seed is pretty much wrapped up :francis:

Winning the division doesn't really matter imo, at least for us. The home games are whatever, this team needed the bye and that rest to have a real shot. Too much age and wear and tear to run off 3 straight, even if they manage to win wildcard weekend and in the divisional round they're gonna be running on fumes by the time they reach SF for the title game.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
This is the worse coaching performance since the Rich Kotitie. Say I am exaggerating but I haven’t seen so much bad coaching on both sides in decades. This is an indictment on Howie and ownership wanting puppets in these positions and Lurie nut ass son with analytics

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Only positive I'm feeling from yesterday was Keele's performance. I'm only basing that on the plays I saw him stand out on too

The defensive line being as ineffective as it has been is crazy to me. Jalen looks like he's still pushing the pocket, but overall theyve been invisible. Saw Graham look pretty bad on a few plays.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Breh, u know damn well they do make up calls on those subjective fukk up calls dpi or holding .. they do it all the time.

Y all would ve been heated but it would ve been fair to settle this out in OT. I'm just saying.

But anyways y all deserved the dub, those clutch throws by Lock that catch by DK near the sideline and clutch catch by JSN:wow:. I knew y all were scoring for the win as soon as that first suspect Interception happened
I'm a cowboy fan. Who is y'all?

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
This is the worse coaching performance since the Rich Kotitie. Say I am exaggerating but I haven’t seen so much bad coaching on both sides in decades. This is an indictment on Howie and ownership wanting puppets in these positions and Lurie nut ass son with analytics

Stat crunchers vs real life experience and their choices for players is a reflection of such a scheme:
"I don't need a star player, just someone who is a utility position for this scenario"

Jalen has resigned to a losing season, no fight left in him, but not all his fault...