"Jumpman Jalen and them (Bull)Dawgs, Time To Run It Back Swiftly" **Official 2023 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread**

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Egregious ...single high safety cover on that final drive:unimpressed:. Belichick would never in that spot:picard:.

Under one minute and they need a TD with no time outs. If u gonna lose don't get beat over the top. Two safeties and give them the middle of the field.

Bradberry as a vet falling for a double move and beat over the top in that spot knowing the defensive coverage and help situation is also egregious.

But ultimately Patricia put them in a bad position that final drive and kind of wipes out the game he called prior to that for me based on that completely retarded coverage call that final seahawks drive

I understand but your highest paid player on defense runs a 5.5 and bites on double moves from a rookie WR. That’s Bradberry fault

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Bradberry better not be one of them jokey jokey type nikkas in the locker room laughing it up like everything all good when he getting torched every Sunday :francis:

He said he got beat on the TD bc he squeezed too tight on not wanting to give up the first down...this nikka is playing deep third where the primary responsibility is not getting beat over the top & he gambles and gets beat over the top...low IQ play

Dis nikka better not be on the roster next season :pacspit:

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
Facts about Ownership and Howie. I don't particularly care for Dan Sileo...but he called this out after the niners loss.

He asked Does the Eagles Ownership care more about control or winning... and he actually called something right for once. They care more about control.

They're not loud like, Jerry Jones and all in the camera... but it's all the same. They want yes men, who aren't going to challenge the analytics dept. & keep forcing the air raid Mahomes passing attack they so desperately desire.

It's why they got the older, more experienced guys out for a younger staff.

They have their own vision and will continue to fit a square into a round hole just because they caught lightening in a bottle in 2017.

I was never a fan of giving a first year HC- a bunch of young coordinators- Shane was a good find but he had some experience as a OC
When Pitt hired Tomlin- they gave him grizzled OC/DC who have seen and experienced some shyt- and can also be a sounding board for an inexperienced HC

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
LolHe just a microcosm.
To be honest, nothings been the same since 2018 when we finally tucked away that no ring insult they had and trolling them for me hasn't been the same since 2021 with this recent resurgence with Hurts. They just annoying gnats at this point to me. I ve blocked so many of them that post in here:heh:

And the amount they focus on us instead of that team in San Fran is mind boggling. Their "historic" rivals and the same team that push their squad's shyt earlier this year and knocked them out of the offs two years in a row...

and I see some of them dapping Forty Whiner posters on here too :dead:

Maybe u are right, two soft coaching approaches from the OC and QB coach. I don't know, who is the current QB coach is now but I know Hurts responds to hard coaching. Jalen is still young and it's looking like he is regressing cause of the mental fundamentals.
I only block the real trolls, with the exception of @Thegospel, he's just funny AF to me and a great troll. He's their version of @Box Factory , hard to not appreciate it.

:russ:

I will give credit to @Surreal too, he trolls but he puts more energy into talking about the game.

shyt though, maybe we need Jalens pops to be an assistant coach just for the hard coaching. I know Sirianni isn't afraid to blast him, in front of the team too. But it may not be anything like that at all... It's a shame when you gotta guess random shyt to figure why a nikka fell off

Lootha VanDraws

'The Night I Fell in Love' is the GOAT R&B album
Daps
I only block the real trolls, with the exception of @Thegospel, he's just funny AF to me and a great troll. He's their version of @Box Factory , hard to not appreciate it.

:russ:

I will give credit to @Surreal too, he trolls but he puts more energy into talking about the game.

shyt though, maybe we need Jalens pops to be an assistant coach just for the hard coaching. I know Sirianni isn't afraid to blast him, in front of the team too. But it may not be anything like that at all... It's a shame when you gotta guess random shyt to figure why a nikka fell off
I don't know what it is either. Like the rest of Eagles fans, I expect more out of the team then what they've been producing these past few weeks. I don't know what's up with Jalen but I can only offer two things:

1. He's being too loyal to BJ and hasn't wanted to deviate from the called plays (other than obvious adjustments at the line).

2. He's hurt far worse than the team has been letting on.

I refuse to believe that he's lost all his ability since last year. Even as bad as he's been, he's still our best hope of winning moving forward.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Bradberry better not be one of them jokey jokey type nikkas in the locker room laughing it up like everything all good when he getting torched every Sunday :francis:
That’s the thing that’s sad. He don’t talk trash. nikka barely talk at all. Unfortunately he the type of nikka that prolly woulda got bullied in HS if he didn’t ball cause he’s soft. He’s the type of nikka you call when you outta town to help granny bring in her groceries. nikka just can’t ball no more. He needs to get cut. Slay on the other hand just last week was talking about how he played good everybody else sucked. He is lucky bradberry been covering up for how badly he fell off too. Hopefully kelee hits. And Isiah Rodgers too. That would be very helpful.

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
I understand but your highest paid player on defense runs a 5.5 and bites on double moves from a rookie WR. That’s Bradberry fault
Can't monday morning QB that move either, I was 100% on board with bringing Bradberry back once that contract number looked like a bargain.

My hope was one more good year with Slay before he fell off the wagon, we didn't even get one good month :francis:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Can't monday morning QB that move either, I was 100% on board with bringing Bradberry back once that contract number looked like a bargain.

My hope was one more good year with Slay before he fell off the wagon, we didn't even get one good month :francis:

They both over 30. It's time to play Ringo and Rick's them youngbols wasn't afraid at all. Move Bradberry bum ass to safety and bench him from starting. Slay is a hoe I hate dude character.

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly

Bradberry fell off a cliff

To be fair, Slay is still playing at a CB2 level

Let's hope that Ringo is a starter...and we got Rogers on deck for next yr too

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
leqimu-b78742281z.120110108184920000gkfsln4k.2.jpg

Seahawks shock Eagles with comeback win to hand them their 3rd Straight Loss. Pete Carroll remains undefeated against the Eagles (8-0).

Eagles Offense held to under 20 points for the 3rd Straight Game

01hhzwmwzmah0a8sqnmk.jpg

Eagles Defense played better but gave up an unacceptable 90 Yard Drive at the end of the game.

Eagles Fall to 10-4 on the Season. Lose 3 straight for the first time since 2021.
#1 NFC BEAST (Tied with Cowboys) #2 SEED NFC (Tied with Cowboys) #2 BEST RECORD IN NFL (Tied with Cowboys, Lions and Dolphins)
GOTTA GET BACK TO THE MAIN THING: Jalen losses his 3rd straight game for first time since 2021 Season. His record remains 27-5 over his last 32 Regular Season Games.
DEFENSIVE ADJUSTMENTS: Yes the Defense played better but there was no excuse for that last Drive. Matt Patricia did OK during his 1st game calling plays
THE COACHES: No more excuses, time for some serious adjustments
THE STREAK ENDS: The Eagles have had the Best Record in the NFL Regular Season for 31 consecutive Weeks 2022-2023 (An NFL Record surpassing the 2006-2007 Colts). It ends this week with Balitmore and 49ers getting 11 Wins and Eagles getting their 4th Loss.
PERFECT PETE: Pete Carroll is now 8-0 Vs the Eagles All-Time including the Playoffs. Seahawks lead the All-Time Series 13-7

AS THE NFC BEAST TURNS: The Boys take a beating in Buffalo, Washington falls to the Rams and Washington losses to Saints. The Commanders are officially elimited from Playoff Contention. All 4 NFC BEAST Teams lost for the first time in 2023 Season.

Disastrous Loss. So much for beating last year's record. The best the Eagles can hope for now is 13-4. Still a fantastic record all things considered. But they will need to sweep the final 3 games. There is absolutely no excuse for letting Drew Lock cook you like that for 90 yards backed up behind the 10. The Defense known for closing games out just haven’t been able to get back into form. Patricia did OK and he was thrown into the fire this week. But overall I saw some improvement. Offense ran the ball better to the tune of 170 yards. Normally the Eagles win the game with those type of rushing yards. Offense didn’t play lights out, but they did do enough to win. Defense let the team down on that drive. Sure it was another Rain Game but there just need to be some improvements. I didn’t like the passing play calling so Brain and Nick need to clean that up. Well this was definitely unexpected. These losses have knocked us out of the #1 Seed. San Fran would have to lose two games and the Eagles win out to get it back. Still possible but it’s looking like the #2 Seed will have to be the main goal.

Again I don’t want to hear anymore excuses. Beat the Giants Twice and Beat Arizona and let’s get this show on the Road or the playoffs. Pete Carroll has had our Number for over a Decade. We almost had him but as Brandy said, “Almost doesn’ t count”. Props to the Seahawks for fighting and never giving up in that game. They were on a 4 Game Losing streak and battled hard. I’m not hitting the Panic button because for one we already in the playoffs. But now it’s going to a photo finish for the Division. Dallas still has Dolphins, Lions and Washington. We have Giants twice and Arizona. The Eagles technically don’t have to win out to win the Division if Dallas drops anymore games but I think to go into the Playoffs right, they need to sweep these last 3 games. I don’t’ know what it is but this the 2nd Season were the Eagles drops some games late in the year. Again this is a situation were we did just enough to win and it came back to bite us. Needed to make sure they couldn’t comeback. Well after a Month of Losing thus far, All I want from Christmas is an Eagles Win. Next up GMen on Christmas.