"Jumpman Jalen and them (Bull)Dawgs, Time To Run It Back Swiftly" **Official 2023 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread**

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
So I was just trolling the saints Rams thread to make myself feel better about our recent struggles, and I said something about thank god for two giants games being on the way

And someone pointed this out
Boston Scott's annual two games where he's good incoming. :mjlol:

If we're not as excited as a fanbase as we should be for Boston to turn our frowns right upside down for the next few weeks, we don't deserve Christmas :hubie:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)

greenvale

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
Here with go with the BS

No discussion of Howie butchering the team or Nick horrible coaching... No running game.
The Eagles want their franchise quarterback to be authentic, but they also want him to open himself up a little more in the locker room and have a more outward leadership style when it’s needed during difficult stretches, several team sources close to the situation said.
What does this even mean? Jalen has been pretty consistent - they werent great his first year as a starter either. Wonder if a coach is trying to save his ass and pin it on Jalen.

By the way Jalen has to shoulder some of the blame, but this is framing it as if this whole situation is a Jalen problem

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Here with go with the BS

No discussion of Howie butchering the team or Nick horrible coaching... No running game.

by Jeff McLane

:martin:

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Here with go with the BS

Ran for almost 200 yards on Monday